Practice Tool is a single player game mode in League of Legends. Released in V7.3, the game mode was specifically designed to allow players to interact with training dummies and enable cheats on Summoner's Rift.
- Map: Summoner's Rift
- Draft: Blind Pick.
A simple, straight forward, single-player environment that lets you test out things like checking wall Custom games.points or if you can solo with a certain item build, without having to manually spend time experimenting in
|“||As League gains more and more similarities to a sport, it makes sense that there be a place where you can go to shoot hoops!|
|— Riot Games|
Only one bot is available to participate in the practice session for training purposes. It is totally optional and can only be picked as an enemy. Its intelligence can be ranked only from Beginner or Intermediate.
Dummy is a unit type you can summon in Practice Tool. There are two types of dummy, ally and enemies. Ally dummy will act as ally champions, while enemy dummy will act as enemies champions.
Upon taking damage from a champion, the Dummy will track total damage, damage per second, and last tick of damage value. Dummy health can be seen dropped, but they cannot die (similar tobuff). After 3 seconds of not taking damage (remaining time displayed visually by the dummy's resource bar), the damage tracking is reset and the dummy health is restored to full.
Another use of the Dummy is attracting minions aggro. Since they do not take damage from minion attacks, they can keep minions from running further down their lane.
Commands, or cheats, are functions that help players in testing. It can be a resource free, instant refresh spells so you can practice landing them. Or you can summon jungle camps repetitively to test the best jungle route, ...
- Enable/Disable turrets invulnerable
- Disable/enable turret fire
- Disable/enable minions
- Fast forward game time 30sec
- Reset game
- Win the game
- Spawn enemy target dummy
- Spawn allied target dummy
- Clear target dummies
- Respawn jungle camps
- Respawn jungle plants
- Spawn Dragon
- A Practice Tool game will be tracked as a Custom Game in Match History.
- The Training Dummy design is based on . Red representing an enemy target dummy, while the blue an ally target dummy.
- Nexus Obelisk). is the only ability that can kill Dummies in the practice tool (without the help of the
- After using the practice tool for 59:14, a warning will appear stating that the practice tool will close in 1 minute. This makes the longest time that anyone can use the practice tool in one sitting 60 minutes and 14 seconds.
- Dummies are summoned at level 1 and can gain experience like normal champions. They can also level up, but gaining no benefits from it.
- When you use the option 'Win the Game', a message appears over your character: "My only way to see the victory screen."