Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Every player starts with a Poro-Snax in their trinket slot. Additional snax cannot be purchased, but the first turret kill grants all team members an additional .
- Poros will attempt to run if you do not have a Poro-Snax.
- To feed a Poro, activate the item while near one.
- When attempting to feed a Poro when it is slightly outside than the Poro-Snax's range, the Poro will chase you.
- When feeding a Poro, it will run around in a circle, producing hearts and slightly grow in size.
- There is an easter egg where if a Poro is fed ten Poro-Snax, it will explode, generating eight small Poros.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 Size modifier per fed Poro-Snax?
- One Poro starts in each center brush and will normally run from champions. Because of this, they can give away your position by exiting the brush and being seen by the enemy. However, if the first champion to enter the brush has a Poro-Snax, the Poro will stay next to that champion.
- will need to use all of his Poro-Snax before being able to use his .
- grants an additional Poro-Snax at 2:00 along with the first .
- starts the game with two Poro-Snax instead of one.
starts the game with two Poro-Snax instead of one.
- Killing the first turret while having 2 Poro-Snax will not grant him a third one, as a champion can only have 2 Poro-Snax at a time.
, if you feed a Poro with a Poro-Snax, the Poro will grow a black mustache.
- As feeding a Poro with a Poro-Snax, it will grow an orange mustache instead.
- As feeding a Poro with a Poro-Snax, it will grow an orange mustache, similar to or the same as 's.
- As feeding a Poro with a Poro-Snax, it will grow an black mustache, similar to or the same as 's.
- They are the favorite food of a Poro.
- Its old icon is a blue recolor of the removed .
- On release, the patch notes stated that Poro-Snax cost 35 and could be purchased from the store.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items