- Poppy appears as instead of due to the skin being best suited for the origin in her kit.
- Her ability is based on her League of Legends ability and was renamed to Buckler Toss.
- Due to Poppy's tier (and thus her ability), she's a popular Knight used in conjunction with Sejuani, if Kayle is yet unaquireable and the Knight trait is not the primary strategy, because the other Knight's abilities don't have crowd control.
- If Poppy is Level 2 or higher, Keeper's Verdict has the ability to hit multiple enemies. However, unlike most abilities that are cast in a straight line, it will target the closest enemy and go from there. This opens up the possibility of using it to protect the carries (e.g. from jumping Assassins) in the backline, simply by placing Poppy on one of the flanks next to them.
- Poppy is usually most effective to be used to soak damage up so that the carries in the team can deal their damage. Thus equipping her with defensive items like
, and is recommended when employing her for this purpose.
- It is not recommended to give her offensive items, as Champions, who focus on dealing damage, could make much better use of them.
- On Purchase
- "Ready, hammer?"
- On Rank Up
- "You should probably take cover."
- End of Round
- "You are... definitely not the hero."
- Her ability is based on her League of Legends ability .
- Poppy is the only Champion with the Knight / Yordle combination, making her the permanently tankiest character against basic attacks, provided the Knight and Yordle bonuses are given.
- Shen can use Spirit's Refuge to tempoarily generate a field that grants 100% dodge chance to him and surrounding allies with no need for the Yordle bonus, if he has equipped and the Knight bonus is active. However, unlike the Yordle bonus, Shen's ability does not provide dodge chance against on-hit effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.