Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- Steadfast Presence does not stop dashes if the unit is crowd control immune, displacement immune, untargetable, or protected by spell shield in the process (e.g. , , ).
- Dashes when the unit is crowd control immune or displacement immune still trigger the aura and take the damage, but do not get knocked up and thus also never become grounded and slowed.
- Spell shields deny all the effects if Steadfast Presence is triggered by their holder, and are consumed in the process.
- Being untargetable prevents Steadfast Presence from triggering, but this does not prevent it from triggering against another, targetable dash.
- Steadfast Presence does not trigger against lunges.
- Poppy will be ordered to basic attack the target.
- Heroic Charge can apply spell effects twice (once when Poppy hits her target and once she stuns them against a wall). ** Both instances of damage and crowd control are all the same cast instance. Effects that only trigger once per spell cast will not trigger twice.
- Poppy dashes slightly less far than the distance she pushes the target.
- Heroic Charge can interact with player-generated terrain.
- The dash does not follow targets. The target's position at the time of Heroic Charge's cast is the direction Poppy will dash towards.
- Poppy does not carry nor deal damage to the target if they have left a certain radius before she collides with them.
- Heroic Charge can traverse terrain, provided that the target is within range.
- During the Recast's cast time, Poppy's sealed. is
- The erupting hammer of the charged cast that sends out a missile will be centered on the first champion struck, not at the location the missile collided with them.
- Enemies within the enemy team's fountain (at least 400 units away from the knocked up for 0.75 seconds and not rendered untargetable, like the uncharged effect. They still receive the full damage. ) that are hit by a Keeper's Verdict that would knock them back are instead
- Keeper's Verdict does not destroy in-flight projectiles for enemies hit if they are rendered untargetable.
- The knock back will only displace enemies as far as they can go (e.g. to the furthest current spot available of and borders and to the corner of the fountain).
- The displacement's duration will remain unchanged regardless of if the knock back cannot achieve its full distance due to the affected target being restricted by boundaries they are unable to cross. In order for this to be possible, the speed of the knock back is decreased (based on where the actual landing point is) to match the amount of distance covered to time spent displaced.
- Keeper's Verdict's airborne debuff cannot be removed by cleansing effects.
- The debuff will be removed the moment the forced movement ends.
- The following table refers for interactions while Poppy is channeling:
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Poppy (Collection).
Runeterra has no shortage of valiant champions, but few are as tenacious as Poppy. Bearing the legendary hammer of Orlon, a weapon twice her size, this determined yordle has spent untold years searching in secret for the fabled 'Hero of Demacia,' said to be its rightful wielder. Until then, she dutifully charges into battle, pushing back the kingdom’s enemies with every whirling strike.
Joshua 'HUGEnFAST' Brian Smith, Jason Chan
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Poppy was the first champion released in 2010.
- Poppy is the first and so far only post-launch champion to be priced at 1350 on release (all other champions with the same price were already present when the game officially launched in October 2009).
- Poppy is one of two champions that went into the weekly champion rotation on the day of their release. The other one is .
- Of all champion updates in the game, Poppy has gone the longest without an update to her base splash art prior to her VGU in 2015.
- Poppy is the first champion with full facial animation.
- Poppy is the first champion to receive splash updates to all skins.
- Future champion reworks/updates have since followed this tradition.
- The splash art features the titular flower.
- Poppy's theme resembles Demacia Rising (instruments used include a low brass and a flute).
- Poppy's dance references the Grunka Lunka's dance from Futurama.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Poppy was initially going to wear a red scarf as a 'heroic thing', it competed heavily with her pigtails and was deemed way too busy on her model, the scarf was trimmed down to a muffler.
- Poppy's favorite food / candy is the lollipop.
- Poppy finds Yordles 'too fluffy' and disorganized, herself preferring the orderliness found in Demacia.
- Poppy is the first champion to have a form of crowd control in all of her abilities.
- Poppy is the first and only champion to have two skins released for the Snowdown Showdown event.