Pool Party is a series of alternate future/universe skins in League of Legends. Set in a summer setting, each champion is equipped with summertime clothing.
|“||"Somebody pees in the pool. That's a time secret. You can have that one."|
- It's summer, baby! The sun's out, the breeze's warm, and the water's cool. Everybody's leaving their rivalries and grudges at home, and bringing only swimsuits and good vibes. There'll be plenty of time for punching and yelling later. Just sit back, enjoy the music, and soak up the fun.
Lifeguard on duty! Seriously though, be careful—you don't want CPR from a nine foot tall crocodile man.
Always on the alert, Taric will run in cinematic slow motion to save any swimmer in distress. Although, Taric has failed to save a distressing number of them.
Looking good is pretty much a requirement for any lifeguard, and Taric takes his job very, very seriously.
"Hi there! I'm Taric. Looks like you took a little tumble there. Don't be embarrassed, it happens all the time. Let me give you a hand." ( )
- ( )
- Ocean Song Festival
As the CEO of the hot clothing company Frel, Ashe is dead tired after spending a year heads-down in work with little sun at her Northern headquarters. The Ocean Song Festival sounds like the perfect place for her to warm up, disappear into a crowd, and lose herself to some fabulous music.
The Ocean Song Festival is lucky to have Nidalee as its performer stylist, with her fashion guides selling almost as much as her albums, but in reality she's here as a featured part of Yone's show. She was the first person he showed his lyrics to, and it's her honor to lend them her voice.
After taking a break to recharge her creative spirit, Seraphine is back! Rather than dive straight into a solo tour, she's drawing on the relaxed energy of the Ocean Song Festival to ease herself back into singing. With no setlist, she's going to listen to her audience and let the musical current take her.
Never content to swim with the tide, Seraphine's making waves with her new sea breeze look. Whether it's on the runway or the concert stage, beach season's open, and the water's warm.
Yone is nervous. As a DJ he's calm, focused, and improvisational, but Ocean Song is his first concert as a DJ and lyricist. After finding his secret stash of lyrics, his friend Nidalee volunteered to belt them out herself when he refused. He may not be ready to sing, but they'll still hear his voice.
An up and coming Water Tamer from the Southwest, Zeri is diving into the Ocean Song Festival headfirst. This is her first time handling a stage on her own, and she may have gone a little overboard with her showstopper plans in order to give herself a calling card. Everybody loves a little overstimulation, right?
Braum's tiki lemonades are a lot like him—tall, sweet, and very popular with poros. Even the Boss is willing to wait his turn to get a glass!
For Caitlyn, nothing says a perfect summer's day like lounging at a luxurious poolside, eating shaved ice and drinking tropical libations. And shooting people. She really loves shooting people.
His sunscreen smells like a tire factory, and he keeps shouting about how good he is at everything. But the real kicker is that Draven never gets sunburned, and he is legitimately good at everything. It's a terrifying marriage of skill, unblemished skin, and… well, Draven.
"Alright, so it might've looked like Kato beat me in that bench press, but first, today's my rest day, and B, no one likes Kato. Now get outta here - you're making me look slightly less awesome by association."
"WHAT? WHAT THE $%@# IS 'DUCK FACE'?! THIS IS MY NORMAL FA--KATO WILL YOU SHUT UP? ALSO, WHOSE BREATH IS THAT?! Holy crap, why do I hand out with you guys?"
Anybody up for a game of Spin the Axe? ( , )
- ( , )
Pool Party Mundo enjoys his hat and ukulele, but what he really loves are his shorts. They're comfy, and easy to wear.
Fiora can stop a pool party dead in its tracks and she knows it. What she truly longs for is a worthy opponent—but alas, some people are just too good at crushing the party scene.
"Finally, Tryndamere," Fiora started, "You've found a weapon as sharp as your mind."
The slap echoed out across the resort, followed by the crash of the Barbarian King's muscled form through the waters. "That's a first," exlcaimed Fiora, as she turned to the others. "Death by water noodle!" ( )
- ( )
Gangplank is the self-crowned King of the Grill, but his summer bod is the real life of the party. There should be a law against those abs.
Through the combination of precise schematics and top-of-the-line construction tools, Heimerdinger's next sand castle creation will be his grandest iteration yet! Assuming Syndra doesn't land on it again…
"Aha! As hypothesized, the structural integrity of the granular material increases as liquid solution is applied! Dense, malleable, abundant... the variety of applications positively boggle the mi--ZOE!!!!"
Heimerdinger sat atop his magnum opus, surveying all those who dared think they could rival his creative brilliance. It was a good day for science, he concluded, and a great day for sand. ( )
- ( )
For Jarvan, there's nothing more relaxing than hanging out at the beach. No kingdoms to run, no thrones to sit on (save for his favorite beach chair), just the sound of the waves and, if he listens closely, the faint whistle of a volleyball being spiked directly at him...
Lee Sin loves the feeling of the sand between his toes, the sound of the crashing waves, and the warm sun against his skin. He also loves a strong coconut drink. Lee Sin likes to party.
Leona is a former champion surfer, who enjoys spending her downtime relaxing on the beach with a light romance novel. Or pretty much any romance novel, in fact.
Floaties and adorable squid-hats are in order whenever Lulu hits the beach with Pix the Pufferfish, but be careful not to splash her—she can turn people into adorable baby seals. Cute, cuddly, and utterly defenseless baby seals.
The group's appointed selfie queen, and dual-wielding master of the water pistol, Sarah Fortune can destroy all comers in a splash fight, and look good while doing it. The photo she'll post later will look even better. It's actually kind of upsetting.
With her latest outfit, Orianna is finally able to submerge completely in aquatic biomes. This brings her great joy, as a day at the beach previously required subsequent weeks of scrubbing salt, sand, and sometimes an angry crab out of her gears.
We're gonna need a bigger inflatable raft…
Braum's tropical drinks are a favorite of Sett's—the sweeter the taste and the bigger the flowers, the better! Anyone who has a problem with that can take it up with the Boss. He'll call the Lifeguard for you.
Sure, the haircut is dated, and the off-brand sunscreen is a little dodgy, but Singed held out on the Tiki mug—and look what came roaring back into fashion! The man is a visionary.
Now that Syndra's aced all her opponents, it's time for her final test: prevent any rogue volleyballs from hitting her friends. Again.
Taliyah once attempted to describe surfboarding to a perplexed Jarvan, using such terms as “get pitted”, “tubular”, and “ride the barrel”. She's pretty sure he still has no idea what she was talking about.
Taliyah breathed deep and let the calm pass through her. She thought about how the familiar speckled the unfamiliar in this little corner of the world. She knew the salt, but not the water. She knew the rhythm of the dunes, but not these waves. But she was a quick learner...
She stood tall as her board sped her along the wave's side. The wind rushed through her hair, stinging her face, while her heart raced from the roar of the water behind. If only the others could see her now!
"There’s an entire ocean to explore!" - Taliyah ( , )
- ( , )
If a guy made of water jumps into the pool, does he become the pool? Or just… part of the pool? Or does the pool become him? This is a very serious question.
Ziggs is obsessed with creating the biggest water balloon in the history of poolside festivities, for reasons lost on everyone he's ever met. He keeps insisting he's a 'waterologist,' which isn't a real thing.
Who let this ageless, cosmic child in here unattended? This a public pool, not some sort of ageless, cosmic daycare.
Just for the record, cannonballing into the sea after slingshotting yourself around a nearby star is 100% not a cool move.
Also, just for the record, neither is getting your pal Stomper to follow you. ( )
- ( )
ARAM-ARAMA: The Roadtrip
- Ocean Song is a thematic update of Pool Party.
- Although the theme is called Pool Party, the set also have a large group of skins at the beach.
- Examples of Pool Party champions: ,
- Examples of Beach Party champions: ,
- From splash, we can see the pool is near a beach.
- ARAM-ARAMA: The Roadtrip comic is made as officially endorced Riot community project, however characters and events made specifically in it (or taken from outside themes) were introduced with some creative liberty and as such are subject to future changes.
- From June 15 to June 21, 2015, the event Team Up & Pool Party took place. It rewarded all players with bonus IP, sales, icons, and other things.
- Old and splash arts. can still be seen in the background of
- splash art but in a different outfit. This was later acknowledged in biography that it was her old swimsuit. was first seen in
- The following champions have appeared in official Pool Party art, but have yet to receive a Pool Party skin:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- in artwork, and the corresponding login screen at the time was drawn from her first-person view). was teased during Pool Party 2013 (Her head can be barely seen next to
- in the splash art of the . appears as
- also makes an appearance where he can be seen on the diving boards in the Pool Party Renekton splash artwork.
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- In Legends of Runeterra, multiple champions and followers can be seen within the background such as:
- , , , , , and in illustration.
- 3 Giddy Sparkleologist, 1 Spacey Sketcher, 2 Starry Scamp, 5 Sneaky Zeebles, 2 Startled Stomper, and 1 Porofly in and illustrations.
- 5 Mountain Sojourners in illustrations.
- 3 Mk3: Apex Turret, , and in illustrations
- , , 2 Arena Battlecaster, 5 Kato The Arm, 4 Shiraza the Blade, 7 Savage Reckoner, 8 The Leviathan and 6 Minotaur Reckoner in illustrastions.