Pool Party is a series of alternate future/universe skins in League of Legends. Set in a summer setting, each champion is equipped with summertime clothing.
The Pool Party is also a semi-seasonal event to commemorate summer time. The event usually includes new champion skins and slight changes to the Summoner's Rift.
|“||"Somebody pees in the pool. That's a time secret. You can have that one."|
Lifeguard on duty! Seriously though, be careful—you don't want CPR from a nine foot tall crocodile man.
Always on the alert, Taric will run in cinematic slow motion to save any swimmer in distress. Although, Taric has failed to save a distressing number of them.
- Pool Partiers
For Caitlyn, nothing says a perfect summer's day like lounging at a luxurious poolside, eating shaved ice and drinking tropical libations. And shooting people. She really loves shooting people.
His sunscreen smells like a tire factory, and he keeps shouting about how good he is at everything. But the real kicker is that Draven never gets sunburned, and he is legitimately good at everything. It's a terrifying marriage of skill, unblemished skin, and… well, Draven.
Pool Party Mundo enjoys his hat and ukulele, but what he really loves are his shorts. They're comfy, and easy to wear.
Gangplank is the self-crowned King of the Grill, but his summer bod is the real life of the party. There should be a law against those abs.
Through the combination of precise schematics and top-of-the-line construction tools, Heimerdinger's next sand castle creation will be his grandest iteration yet! Assuming Syndra doesn't land on it again…
For Jarvan, there's nothing more relaxing than hanging out at the beach. No kingdoms to run, no thrones to sit on (save for his favorite beach chair), just the sound of the waves and, if he listens closely, the faint whistle of a volleyball being spiked directly at him...
Lee Sin loves the feeling of the sand between his toes, the sound of the crashing waves, and the warm sun against his skin. He also loves a strong coconut drink. Lee Sin likes to party.
Leona is a former champion surfer, who enjoys spending her downtime relaxing on the beach with a light romance novel. Or pretty much any romance novel, in fact.
The group's appointed selfie queen, and dual-wielding master of the water pistol, Sarah Fortune can destroy all comers in a splash fight, and look good while doing it. The photo she'll post later will look even better. It's actually kind of upsetting.
With her latest outfit, Orianna is finally able to submerge completely in aquatic biomes. This brings her great joy, as a day at the beach previously required subsequent weeks of scrubbing salt, sand, and sometimes an angry crab out of her gears.
We're gonna need a bigger inflatable raft…
Sure, the haircut is dated, and the off-brand sunscreen is a little dodgy, but Singed held out on the Tiki mug—and look what came roaring back into fashion! The man is a visionary.
Now that Syndra's aced all her opponents, it's time for her final test: prevent any rogue volleyballs from hitting her friends. Again.
Taliyah once attempted to describe surfboarding to a perplexed Jarvan, using such terms as “get pitted”, “tubular”, and “ride the barrel”. She's pretty sure he still has no idea what she was talking about.
If a guy made of water jumps into the pool, does he become the pool? Or just… part of the pool? Or does the pool become him? This is a very serious question.
Ziggs is obsessed with creating the biggest water balloon in the history of poolside festivities, for reasons lost on everyone he's ever met. He keeps insisting he's a 'waterologist,' which isn't a real thing.
Who let this ageless, cosmic child in here unattended? This a public pool, not some sort of ageless, cosmic daycare.
ARAM-ARAMA: The Roadtrip
- Although the theme is called Pool Party, the set also have a large group of skins at the beach.
- Examples of Pool Party champions: ,
- Examples of Beach Party champions: ,
- From splash, we can see the pool is near a beach.
- ARAM-ARAMA: The Roadtrip comic is made as officially endorced Riot community project, however characters and events made specifically in it (or taken from outside themes) were introduced with some creative liberty and as such are subject to future changes.
- From June 15 to June 21, 2015, the event Team Up & Pool Party took place. It rewarded all players with bonus IP, sales, icons, and other things.
- Despite and splash arts. VGU and Pool Party skin release, can still be seen in the background of
- splash art but in a different outfit. This was later acknowledged in biography that it was her old swimming suit. was first seen in
- The following champions have appeared in official Pool Party art, but have yet to receive a Pool Party skin:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- in artwork, and the corresponding login screen at the time was drawn from her first-person view). was teased during Pool Party 2013 (Her head can be barely seen next to
- in the splash art of the . appears as
- also makes an appearance where he can be seen on the diving boards in the Pool Party Renekton splash artwork.
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .