Pool Party is a series of alternate future/universe skins in League of Legends. Set in a summer setting, each champion is equipped with summertime clothing.
The Pool Party is also a semi-seasonal event to commemorate summer time. The event usually includes new champion skins and slight changes to the Summoner's Rift.
- Pool Partiers
For Caitlyn, nothing says a perfect summer’s day like lounging at a luxurious poolside, eating shaved ice and drinking tropical libations. And shooting people. She really loves shooting people.
His sunscreen smells like a tire factory, and he keeps shouting about how good he is at everything. But the real kicker is that Draven nevers get sunburned, and he is legitimately good at everything. It’s terrifying marriage of skill, unblemished skin, and... well, Draven.
Pool Party Mundo enjoys his hat and ukulele, but what he really loves are his shorts. They’re comfy, and easy to wear.
Gangplank is the self-crowned King of the Grill, but his summer bod is the real life of the party. There should be a law against those abs.
Lee Sin loves the feeling of the sand between his toes, the sound of the crashing waves, and the warm sun against his skin. He also loves a strong coconut drink. Lee Sin likes to party.
Leona is a former champion surfer, who enjoys spending her downtime relaxing on the beach with a light romance novel. Or pretty much any romance novel, in fact.
The group’s appointed selfie queen, and dual-wielding master of the water pistol, Sarah Fortune can destroy all comers in a splash fight, and look good while doing it. The photo she’ll post later will look even better. It’s actually kind of upsetting.
Lifeguard on duty! Seriously though, be careful—you don’t want CPR from a nine foot tall crocodile man.
Sure, the haircut is dated, and the off-brand sunscreen is a little dodgy, but Singed held out on the Tiki mug—and look what came roaring back into fashion! The man is a visionary.
Always on alert, Taric will run in cinematic slow motion to save any swimmer in distress. Although, Taric has failed to save a distressing number of them.
If a guy made of water jumps into the pool, does he become the pool? Or just... part of the pool? Or does the pool become him? This is a very serious question.
Ziggs is obsessed with creating the biggest water balloon in the history of poolside festivities, for reasons lost on everyone he’s ever met. He keeps insisting he’s a “waterologist,” which isn’t a real thing.
Who let this ageless, cosmic child in here unattended? This is a public pool, not some sort of ageless, cosmic daycare.
ARAM-ARAMA: The Roadtrip
- ARAM-ARAMA: The Roadtrip comic is made as officially endorced Riot community project, however characters and events made specifically in it (or taken from outside themes) were introduced with some creative liberty and as such are subject to future changes.
- From June 15 to June 21, 2015, the event Team Up & Pool Party took place. It rewarded all players with bonus IP, sales, icons, and other things.
- The following champions have appeared in official Pool Party art, but have yet to receive a Pool Party skin:
- , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- also makes an appearance where he can be seen on the diving boards in the Pool Party Renekton splash artwork.
- Related Music
- Related Videos