- Two of these units have AoE damage , Dr.Mundo's Adrenaline Rush and Singe's Poison Trail , making Neurotoxin threats dramatically against the team using tight formation.
- Hush and Swordbreaker is powerful synergy for Neurotoxin. Hush make a chance recovering no mana for an enemy , while Swordbreaker make them unable to attack necessary for recovering mana.These may make hit target can't use their skill to death.(These two items should be equipped only one type on each units.)
- Soraka's Equinox is the best synergy for disabling group of enemy units' mana recovery , making Neurotoxin more powerful.
- Using Glacial units that have powerful basic attack to damage them , Frozen Mallet for a unit that have the highest attack speed is recommended. These can make CC threat against them though our units could use skills at slower than normal.
- Using some units that using no mana such as Vayne , Maokai or Nocturne.
- Positioning our units at loose formation could make Neurotoxin little threat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.