"You belong in a museum!"
- was gold efficient without its passive.
- gold per 10 to champions who are not obtaining gold from last hitting minions, such as supports, tanks, junglers, and roamers, as well as for its health regeneration and mana regeneration, which aid in keeping champions from having to recall. is very useful for its
Season 4 Changes
- The balance team jokingly referred to two  and one as the "Philly Cheese Stone Sandwich" build.
- will pay for itself in 23 minutes and 20 seconds, or 14 minutes if sold.
- It is the least expensive of all gold-generating items.
- The splash art for the skin shows her holding a in her talons.
- In ancient alchemical tradition, the philosopher's stone was a legendary magical substance purported to be capable of turning base metals into gold and granting immortality.
- Before Riot decided they wanted to rework the into , they created an updated icon for Philosopher's Stone that ended up not being used.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.