- Blind, Cripple, Drowsy, Kinematics, Nearsight, and Stasis do not count as valid crowd control for triggering stacks.
and and , when used together with , are special cased to apply a stack for each tick of damage.
- The 4 second timer is non-refreshing - the third stack has to be applied within 4 seconds of the first.
application is special cased to trigger a stack.
- Spells that deal default damage do not trigger a stack.
- Phase Rush behaves similarly to the removed Season 2016 mastery .
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences edit
- Cooldown changed to 10 seconds.
Phase Rush with Precision
Phase Rush with Domination
Phase Rush with Inspiration
- Cooldown changed to 30 − 10 (based on level) seconds from 15 at all levels.
- Bonus movement speed for melee champions reduced to 30% − 60% (based on level) from 40% − 60% (based on level).
- Bonus movement speed for ranged champions reduced to 15% − 40% (based on level) from 25% − 40% (based on level).
- Bonus movement speed for melee champions increased to 40% − 60% (based on level) from 30% − 50% (based on level).
- Window to apply stacks increased to 4 seconds from 3.
- Bonus movement speed for melee champions increased to 30% − 50% (based on level) from 25% − 40% (based on level).
- V9.14 - July 19th Hotfix
- Bug Fix: On-hit skills with basic attacks no longer grant 2 stacks.
- Bonus movement speed increased to 25% − 40% (based on level) from 15% − 40% (based on level).
- 75% slow resist now works on all champions, not only melee champions.
- V7.22 Added
- Sorcery Keystone rune.
- Passive: Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit (up to one per action). At 3 stacks, you gain 15% − 40% (based on level) movement speed for 3 seconds.
- Melee champions also gain 75% slow resist for the duration.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds.