Phantom Dancer is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 30% attack speed = 750
- 25% critical strike chance = 1000
- 5% movement speed = 197.5
- 7% movement speed = 276.5
- passives. is gold efficient without its two
- is gold efficient when hitting an enemy champion.
- Phantom Dancer's +5% and +7% movement speed only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Although Lifeline is a unique passive and will put all its shared passives on cooldown, the secondary effects linked to it will still trigger. Triggering either , or Lifeline will trigger both Sterak's Fury and Lifegrip (if you own these items).
- If Lifeline comes off cooldown while the user is below the listed health threshold, the shield will trigger immediately against any incoming damage.
- Ranged ADs which have strong dueling potential like and can use this to further boost their dueling potential, making them difficult to take down if they are ahead, or giving them a better chance if they are behind.
- Melee champions that focus on crit like and generally use this because they are easier to kite and this item's passive helps with that problem. Also, is their only alternative for an attack speed/crit chance item.
- ADCs that are having problems with assassins or burst mages can use this to allow them to have a better chance to survive their burst.
- This item is a good alternative to on caster-focused ADCs if you don't need the extra range.
- DotA hero Phantom Lancer. name is likely a tribute to the original
- You could see Phantom Dancer right next to the Twisted Treeline shopkeeper.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.