Phantom Dancer is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 30% attack speed = 750
- 25% critical strike chance = 1000
- 5% movement speed = 197.5
- 7% movement speed = 276.5
- passives. is gold efficient without its two
- is gold efficient when hitting an enemy champion.
- Phantom Dancer's +5% and +7% movement speed only increases flat movement speed, and will not interact with other percentage increases.
- Similar to Energized items, the secondary effects of Lifeline items will stack. Triggering either , or Lifeline will trigger both Sterak's Fury and Lifegrip.
- Ranged ADs which have strong dueling potential like and can use this to further boost their dueling potential, making them difficult to take down if they are ahead, or giving them a better chance if they are behind.
- Melee champions that focus on crit like and generally use this because they are easier to kite and this item's passive helps with that problem. Also, is their only alternative for an attack speed/crit chance item.
- ADCs that are having problems with assassins or burst mages can use this to allow them to have a better chance to survive their burst.
- This item is a good alternative to on caster-focused ADCs if you don't need the extra range.
- DotA hero Phantom Lancer. name is likely a tribute to the original
- You can see Phantom Dancer right next to the Twisted Treeline shopkeeper.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items