The Phantom trait belongs to champions closely linked with death. The synergy all but removes one random enemy from the board by setting their health to 100.
- Since the Phantom synergy ignores all defensive stats, it can easily decimate tanky or higher star level champions. Letting the allied team have a better chance of winning.
- Any area of effect special ability can help take out the champion affected.
- can help kill a backline champion affected with this synergy, champions like or other high attack speed champions, use this item the best.
- In a similar manner, works too.
- can help an allied frontline champion take out an affected backline champion.
- can kill the affected champion when they use their special ability, and because it's true damage, it will guarantee to kill them if they don't heal before then.
- If the affected enemy champion has , it won't activate until they take damage. Killing an enemy with this item early enough can make the item heal allies with full health already.
- The more allied champions on the board, the less likely it will effect a strong champion. Elementalist get an extra unit that phantom can effect.
- , , and can recover the now missing health.
- and could give the affected an extra buffer of health so they got a chance to be useful.
- An Exile's shield let's the champion still start with their effective maximum health.
- Piece of trivia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.