Pauldrons of Whiterock is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- 372.92% gold efficient. base stats are
- "Receive diminishing gold from excessive minion kills": Farming more than 20 CS per 5 minutes reduces gold from minions by 50% − 80% (based on CS).
- is typically purchased by supports who would prefer to assist their lane partner rather than harrass the opposition.
- Season Ten that were designed for Support., , , and are a set of items available since
- Updated icon.
- This item counts as a Legendary item.
- Health reduced to 250 from 300.
- Unique active renamed to Ward from Warding.
- Limited to 1 Support or Jungle item.
- Bug Fix: When attempting to place a fourth ward on the map, the mini-map now properly indicates which of the first three wards will be replaced.
- Bug Fix: Wards now properly show their vision range indicator.
- Bug Fix: Completing the quest and then selling the item to repurchase a different support item will no longer automatically complete the quest for that second support item.
- New Effect: Now grants 100% base health regeneration.
- Attack damage reduced to 15 from 24.
- V9.23 - Added
- Cost: 400, upgrades from .
- Stats: 300 health, 24 attack damage, 3 per 10 seconds.
- Unique Active - Warding: Consumes a charge to place a Stealth Ward at the target location (600 range), which reveals the surrounding area. Holds up to 4 charges which refill upon visiting the shop.
- Unique Passive: Receives diminishing gold from excessive minion kills.
- Limitations: Limited to 1 Jungle or Gold Income item.