The League Partnership Program is a Riot Games based project where popular community members obtain special rewards for promoting League of Legends such as giveaways, first looks, special promotions, Riot dev access, and more.
- Sign-up Rewards
As soon as approved, a partner will receive a reward chroma for one of the newer skins such as . If the partner doesn’t own the skin, they will also obtain it for free.
- Audience Giveaways
Every few patches brings a new, exclusive chroma to give away to partners viewers. The more the partners audience grows, the more codes they’ll get to give.
- Official Promotion
Partners will have a chance to be featured on Riot’s social media and other official channels.
- Dev Access
Partners get exclusive treatment when it comes to livestreams. Their will get answers to the questions they care about, direct from the source sooner.
Partners will have a chance to get early access to reveal upcoming content like new champs, events, and gameplay changes.
- Event Invites
Some partners will be chosen to attend Riot-sponsored League events all over the world, including a global summit for top creators.
We’re looking for Video Content Creators of all types, but here’s what you gotta have no matter what:
- A League account in good standing and with a verified email address.
- At least 30% of your content is League of Legends related.
- 50+ average concurrent viewers on your livestreams in the past 30 days and/or 5,000+ average views on your video content in the past 30 days + 1,000 YouTube subscribers.
- All applications are subject to review by regional team.
- The perks available during early access are primarily focused on video content, but this is subject to change as the program evolves.
- Partners are legally required to notify viewers that they’re receiving rewards from Riot. To comply, Riot will send partners a League Partner badge that they’ll need to display for their viewers.
The following Emerald chromas are available via the Partner Program:
The following Emote is available via a prototype version of the Partner Program:
As with other giveaways, you will receive the associated champion and skin for free if you do not own them.
Giveaway content is made available for Blue Essence once during a subsequent Essence Emporium sale corresponding to its release date—January-June releases in the end-of-year emporium and July-December released in the mid-year emporium—but are otherwise exclusive to the Partner Program. Chromas are priced at 10,000 and emotes are priced at 25,000. You must first own the associated champion and skin in order to purchase these chromas. To clarify, it is only the giveaways that unlocks associated content for free.
Taken from the introduction page. Outdated information is noted in italics.