[[Category:TFT Script error]][[Category:TFT Script error]][[Category:TFT Script error]][[Category:TFT Script error]]
- Pantheon is a rare and expensive unit best suited as a frontline tank. With a lot of armor, along with his Guardian class, Dragon origin and ability, Pantheon owns the highest amount of survivability when all are utilized, whilst providing drastic amounts of utility for the comp through his percent maximum health damage, crowd control and Grievous Wounds.
- With the very high mana cost of his ability but high starting mana, is extremely effective, because it generates 30 mana per attack after the first use, and reduces the needed mana for the first use to 30.
- Pantheon appears as instead of due to the inclusion of the Dragon origin in his kit.
- Pantheon has the lowest number of synergy partners, at four.
- On Purchase
- "We are what we overcome."
- On Rank Up
- End of Round
- "Stand up. Face me again."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.