|“||"In order to become PROJECT you have to surrender your humanity. The technology takes over your soul."|
|— Lisa 'Saiyaka' Thorn, Visual designer|
PROJECT is the perfect fusion of one's supernatural essence with advanced weaponry and body augmentation. This linking of technology and energy allows extraordinary hosts to channel their essence into physical manifestations and, in rare cases, transcend the corporeal plane. Only subjects possessing extremely focused inner essence and exceptional physical attributes can unlock the true power of PROJECT.
- Among the mega-structures and packed streets of a future controlled by global corporations, a shadow war rages between rebellious, augmented humans, and newly empowered artificially beings. The winners will shape the course of history... and the losers will be forced to evolve.
Street-smart, brash, and always bluntly honest, Vi is a Central detective working to keep law and order in the neon city. Toughened from her days as a lower sector enforcer, Vi keeps the peace with a pair ATLAS gauntlets, and a mean right hook.
One of the first concepts, Yi was held by PROJECT for extensive experimentation, and then finally freed by the G/NETIC rebels. His psyche may still contain some glitches, but his experimental hyperlight “alpha” blade serves the resistance with its precision balance.
A heavy armor combatant, Leona has seen the truth behind the neon light of PROJECT, and now stands with Ashe and the G/NETIC rebellion. She carries a mounted ion charge shield, capable of blocking and stunning targets with its variable energy yield output.
Once a sentinel within the Command Line, Lucian has seen PROJECT for what they truly are. His dual ion-core Lightcaster pistols now serve G/NETIC and the human rebellion, bringing down their technological oppressors with brutal efficiency.
Yasuo returned from advanced combat only to be accused of a crime he did not commit. Knowing that PROJECT's corporate leadership was somehow involved, Yasuo fights with the G/NETIC rebels, cutting away the lies of technology with his plasma coated blade.
Augmented for speed, Fiora uses her zero-pulse sword to fight alongside Ashe and the other members of G/NETIC. The full-length energy blade allows for flawless attack precision and maximum repel strength, while the spatially controlled atomic tip coating is most suited for single-target combat.
While on the frontlines of a corporate war, Ashe witnessed the human cost of PROJECT's ambition. Now the leader of the resistance group G/NETIC, Ashe has set her sights on nothing less than the downfall of the most powerful corporations.
A hacker prodigy picked up from the lower sectors by Ashe, it didn't take much to convince Ekko to help her take down PROJECT. Using a powerful key decrypter and a mind tuned for disruption, Ekko can always find a way into the code.
- PROJECT Command Line
Rising from the Command Line, Zed is a leader within PROJECT's counter-espionage units. He seeks out the G/NETIC rebels with split high frequency blades and molecular “solid smoke” projectors, favoring close-proximity and multiple angle target laceration.
Once an ambitious lieutenant in the G/NETIC rebellion, Katarina returned to the Command Line after a confrontation with Ashe herself. Her hyper edge daggers now serve PROJECT once more, but those rebels who knew her still hold out hope that she fights for them from the inside.
A cutting-edge PROJECT subject who somehow escaped the City's boundaries, Akali brings dire warnings of an untested superweapon to those living in the wasteland beyond. With time running out and no other options, these outcasts join her in an attempt to take the mega-corporation down… suspicious that their newfound ally might in fact be a double agent.
A PROJECT castoff who found sanctuary in the lawless wastes, Irelia has led other outcasts like her as they attempt to survive corporate assassins, murderous old-world technology, and widespread ecological collapse. Knowing Warwick could destroy everything she holds dear, she joins the attack on the City to end PROJECT once and for all.
Jinx volunteered for PROJECT conversion, never expecting that a critical power failure would scramble her memory core, leaving her a psychopath driven by the manic voices in her head. Seemingly obsessed with destruction for its own sake, she has begun to show signs of something far more sinister than mere memory fragmentation: the cold, calculating influence of Program.
An early PROJECT prototype, Pyke's untested upgrades left him violently unstable—too much so for his handlers, who junked him and threw his remains outside the walls of the City. Yet his cybernetic brain survived, rebuilding Pyke with salvaged scrap parts from all around him, and now their fragmented, overlapping memories mix with his own as they scream out for revenge.
Plucked from the wastelands by a PROJECT research cell, Warwick has been irrevocably transformed into a horrifying new stage of transhuman evolution—a weaponized monster stripped of all remorse, and programmed solely for violent suppression. Through the meddling of the ragtag outsiders, he escaped before being completed, and now rampages indiscriminately across the City.
After a botched surgery, Jhin went from being a black-market augment hacker to a notorious mechanized killer for hire. Still programmed with a taste for high-clearance upgrades, the tech Jhin takes from his victims has left him with a severe personality fragmentation, and a dark vision for the future of PROJECT... and humanity.
Augmented with classified tech, Vayne was once a member of PROJECT's counter-espionage unit. After she was betrayed by the corporation she served, she now stalks the shadows as a vigilante, searching for ways to break PROJECT and the technology that haunts her soul.
One Simple Rule
Of Rats and Cats and Neon Mice
PROJECT: Reckoning loading screen cards could be crafted for 250 PROJECT 2019 Tokens (earned through Missions) and came with the corresponding Summoner Icon.
PROJECT: Hunters received exclusive loading screen cards, similar to the First Strike event.
- PROJECT Sync
- Your team earns 1 Sync point for each player with Optic Enhancer Wards and 2 points for each PROJECT skins.
- 2 Sync Points - Your team's Champions and Minions now spawn into the game with a PROJECT animation.
- 4 Sync Points - Your team's Melee and Caster minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- 6 Sync Points - Your team's Siege and Cannon minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- PROJECT First Strike
- The PROJECT skins of 2015 were enabled in the store on 8-Sep-2015.
- Purchasing one of the (new) PROJECT skins during the first week of release will permanently unlock exclusive loading screen cards. (Offer ends 15-Sep-2015 23:59 PDT).
- Unlike other skins, PROJECT Fiora, Leona, Lucian and Zed will not go on sale at for the first week of their release.
- The Fiora, Leona, Lucian and Zed skins will go on sale for for the third week of their release: September 17 00:01 to 24-Sep-2015 23:59.
- The concept of was the brainchild of Marco “Wendigo” Silva, an artist from the São Paulo Riot Games office. Nicknamed "Cyber Yi", its thematic was later incorporated into the PROJECT skin line during development.
- "PROJECT: OVERDRIVE" was done in collaboration with Ben Hibon, who also worked on "Infinity Blades III: Origins", "DMC" and " " from " " movie.
- PROJECT Initiates have bar codes on their head, similar to from the series.
- 's drone is named Avarosa.
- is leading the resistance group G/NETIC in the name of humanity.
- , , , , and are allied with G/NETIC.
- was once a G/NETIC member. She now, once again, serves PROJECT.
- is also trying to destroy PROJECT, but works to her own mission.
- was hacker, but after a surgery gone wrong, he is now a killer for hire.
- A silhouette similar to can be seen in the background of splash art. It later appears in the splash art. However, Riot confirmed both are not Vel'Koz.
- was built to chase after G/NETIC rebels, tying Program line to this universe too.
- Compared to all of the PROJECT skins, is the only one who does not possess robotic features on his actual face when unmasked, nor does he retain his robotic-voice-filter underneath it.
- is also the only PROJECT skin (out of the non-Legendary skins) to have more than one extra set of animation changes; PROJECT: Yasuo has both different basic attack and recall animations while all other skins only have new recall animations.
- , , and are dubbed "PROJECT: Hunters".
- Both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
- , , and are PROJECT castoffs living in the ecological deadzone outside the city walls.
- Although said took part in making him the way he is, it is confirmed not to be true.
- might be part of the PROJECT universe as before her augmentation due to the PROJECT Command Line logo visible on the back of her shirt. She shares color and texture similarities with .
- The PROJECT City was built.
- Many corporations started throwing failed robots outside of the city, creating the wasteland around the city.
- The first PROJECTS and the creation of the wastelands.
- A corporation announces a project of upgrading humans.
- and were the first ones to be tested as the first prototypes.
- gained untested upgrades and became unstable. His handlers toss him outside the city.
- brains survived with severe damage. He rebuilds himself with scraps found in the wasteland. With a broken memory, he started to get damaged by the memory comes with each scrap.
- The city started to hide the wasteland away from the citizens. Most of the residents had not know of the existence of an outside world since.
- were built. He were then kept for further experimentations.
- Many humans were augmented by PROJECT. This includes , , , and .
- PROJECT Command Line team was built. The team includes , , and .
- Black markets appeared, selling augmented parts. People started to upgrade themselves without the corporation interfere.
- G/NETIC Revolution
- worked in one of the corporations in the city.
- She discovered the human cost of the PROJECT's ambition and lead the resistance group called G/NETIC.
- She later upgraded herself with PROJECT upgrades.
- was accused of a crime he did not commit. He, along with , joins G/NETIC.
- The event of OVERDRIVE happened. were having a memory error. and were sent to rescue
- interupted the rescue.
- After a fight, the G/NETIC successfully rescued
- left PROJECT Command Line. She joined G/NETIC rebellion.
- Many bots created to help people lives. This includes med bots (, ), household assistances (), security bot () and many others.
- was built to chase the G/NETIC rebellions.
- gained self-awareness, corrupt other bots, including .
- left G/NETIC, returned to PROJECT Command Line.
- volunteered for PROJECT conversion. A critical power failure scrambled her memory core, leaving her a psychopath driven by the manic voices in her head.
- Program influences Jinx mind.
- got sent to the wastelands.
- Crimes, Espionage and Vigilantes
- With the rising of PROJECT humans and robots, hackers started to appear. This includes , . In the wasteland, started to learn hacking.
- asked to join the G/NETIC. worked in the backline, let the team in and out by interfering with the code.
- After a botched surgery, Jhin went from being a black-market augmented hacker to a notorious mechanized killer for hire. Similar to , personality got severe fragmented.
- Espionages started to appear within the PROJECT corporation. A PROJECT's counter espionage unit were established, with as one of its members.
- got betrayed. She left the corporation and became a vigilante.
- More and more robots got broken and sent to the wasteland.
- went to the wasteland to help other outcasts.
- joined the PROJECT Command Line, with the newest upgrades.
- A new superweapon project, WARWICK, started. An augmented human from the wastelands got kidnapped by the PROJECT. He got further experiments and transformed into .
- were sent to the wasteland to deal with the outsiders. She announced the WARWICK project to them.
- , , helped to destroy .
- The event of Outsiders happened. The PROJECT Corporations sent robots to destroy the group. The plan failed.
- The outsiders reached within the city walls. The city residents realized the outside world.
- The outsider damage the WARWICK Project.
- were not completed. Escaped, he now rampages indiscriminately across the City.
- Related Music
|PROJECT: Yi Theme|
|PROJECT: Ashe Theme|
- Related Videos