- Among the mega-structures and packed streets of a future controlled by global corporations, a shadow war rages between rebellious, augmented humans, and newly empowered artificially beings. The winners will shape the course of history... and the losers will be forced to evolve.
- PROJECT Initiates
Trace 1 -
- One of the first concepts, Yi was held by PROJECT for extensive experimentation, and then finally freed by the G/NETIC rebels. His psyche may still contain some glitches, but his experimental hyperlight “alpha” blade serves the resistance with its precision blade.
Trace 2 -
- A heavy armor combatant, Leona has seen the truth behind the neon light of PROJECT, and now stands with Ashe and the G/NETIC rebellion. She carries a mounted ion charge shield, capable of blocking and stunning targets with its variable energy yield output.
Trace 3 -
- Once a sentinel within the Command Line, Lucian has seen PROJECT for what they truly are. His dual ion-core Lightcaster pistols now serve G/NETIC and the human rebellion, bringing down their technological oppressors with brutal efficiency.
Trace 4 -
- Yasuo returned from advanced combat only to be accused of a crime he did not commit. Knowing that PROJECT’s corporate leadership was somehow involved, Yasuo fights with the G/NETIC rebels, cutting away the lies of technology with his plasma coated blade.
Trace 5 -
- Rising from the Command Line, Zed is a leader within PROJECT's counter-espionage units. He seeks out the G/NETIC rebels with split high frequency blades and molecular "solid smoke" projectors, favoring close-proximity and multiple angle target laceration.
Trace 6 -
- Augmented for speed, Fiora uses her zero-pulse sword to fight alongside Ashe and the other members of G/NETIC. The full-length energy blade allows for flawless attack precision and maximum repel strength, while the spatially controlled atomic tip coating is the most suited for single-target combat.
Trace 7 -
- While on the frontlines of a corporate war, Ashe witnessed the human cost of PROJECT’s ambition. Now the leader of the resistance group G/NETIC, Ashe has set her sights on nothing less than the downfall of the most powerful corporations.
Trace 8 -
- A hacked prodigy picked up from the lower sectors by Ashe, it didn’t take much to convince Ekko to help her take down PROJECT. Using a powerful key decrypter and a mind tuned for disruption, Ekko can always find a way into the code.
Trace 9 -
- Once an ambitious lieutenant in the G/NETIC rebellion, Katarina returned to the Command Line after a confrontation with Ashe herself. Her hyper edge daggers now serve PROJECT once more, but those rebels who knew her still hold out hope that she fights for them from the inside.
Trace 10 -
- After a botched surgery, Jhin went from being a black-market augmented hacker to a notorious mechanized killer for hire. Still programmed with a taste for high-clearance upgrades, the tech Jhin takes from his victims has left him with a severe personality fragmentation, and a dark vision for the future of PROJECT… and humanity.
Trace 11 -
- Augmented with classified tech, Vayne was once a member of PROJECT's counter espionage unit. After she was betrayed by the corporation she served, she now stalks the shadows as a vigilante, searching for ways to break PROJECT and the technology that haunts her soul.
Trace 12 -
- Street-smart, brash and always bluntly honest, Vi is a Central detective working to keep law and order in the neon city. Toughened from her days as a lower sector enforcer, Vi keeps the peace with a pair of ATLAS gauntlets, and a mean right hook.
Of Rats and Cats and Neon Mice
PROJECT: Hunters received exclusive loading screen cards, similar to the First Strike event.
- PROJECT Sync
- Your team earns 1 Sync point for each player with Optic Enhancer Wards and 2 points for each PROJECT skins.
- 2 Sync Points - Your team's Champions and Minions now spawn into the game with a PROJECT animation.
- 4 Sync Points - Your team's Melee and Caster minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- 6 Sync Points - Your team's Siege and Cannon minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- PROJECT First Strike
- The PROJECT skins of 2015 were enabled in the store on 8-Sep-2015.
- Purchasing one of the (new) PROJECT skins during the first week of release will permanently unlock exclusive loading screen cards. (Offer ends 15-Sep-2015 23:59 PDT).
- The Fiora, Leona, Lucian and Zed skins will go on sale for 975 for the third week of their release: September 17 00:01 to 24-Sep-2015 23:59.
- The concept of was the brainchild of Marco “Wendigo” Silva, an artist from the São Paulo Riot Games office. Nicknamed "Cyber Yi", its thematic was later incorporated into the PROJECT skin line during development.
- "PROJECT: OVERDRIVE" was done in collaboration with Ben Hibon, who also worked on "Infinity Blades III: Origins", "DMC" and " " from " " movie.
- PROJECT Initiates have bar codes on their head, similar to from the series.
- 's drone is named Avarosa.
- is leading the resistance group G/NETIC in the name of humanity and her drone's name is Avarosa.
- , , , , and are allied with G/NETIC.
- was once a G/NETIC member. She now, once again, serves PROJECT.
- is also trying to destroy PROJECT, but works to her own mission.
- was hacker, but after a surgery gone wrong, he is now a killer for hire.
- A silhouette similar to can be seen in the background of splash art. It later appears in the splash art. However, Riot confirmed both are not Vel'Koz.
- was built to chase after G/NETIC rebels, tying Program line to this universe too.
- Compared to all of the PROJECT skins, is the only one who does not possess robotic features on his actual face when unmasked, nor does he retain his robotic-voice-filter underneath it.
- is also the only PROJECT skin (out of the non-Legendary skins) to have more than one extra set of animation changes; PROJECT: Yasuo has both different basic attack and recall animations while all other skins only have new recall animations.
- , , and are dubbed "PROJECT: Hunters".
- Both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
- might be part of the PROJECT universe due to the PROJECT Command Line logo visible at the back of her shirt. She shares colour and texture similarities with . Perhaps she is one of the last remaining humans who is not augmented with cybernetics.
- Related Music
|PROJECT: Yi Theme|
|PROJECT: Ashe Theme|
- Related Videos