Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Overgrowth only counts unit deaths the champion has direct vision of. The effect radius is reduced when there is terrain or nearsight blocking direct vision on dying units. Shared vision with other allied units observing the dying units is ignored.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Interaction with shared vision of an allied champion that too has Overgrowth.
- Bonus health per stack changed to 5.
- Additional bonus health threshold changed to 80 minions or monsters.
- Bonus maximum health changed to 80 monsters or minions.
- Flat health per stack changed to 5.
- This rune has a similar effect to , a keystone that existed in Season 6 masteries. Compared to that keystone, Overgrowth stacks significantly slower, but does not have a cap.