- Overgrowth only counts unit deaths the champion has direct vision of. The effect radius is reduced when there is terrain or nearsight blocking direct vision on dying units. Shared vision with other allied units observing the dying units is ignored.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Interaction with shared vision of an allied champion that too has Overgrowth.
- plants count as units for this effect.
- Howling Abyss differences:
- Bonus health per stack changed to 5.
- Additional bonus health threshold changed to 80 minions or monsters.
- This rune has a similar effect to , a keystone that existed in Season 6 masteries. Compared to that keystone, Overgrowth stacks significantly slower, but does not have a cap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.