Ohmwrecker is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 50 armor = 1000
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 300 health = 800
- 150% base health regeneration = 450
- 20% movement speed = 790
- is gold efficient without the active and passive.
- becomes gold efficient when near turrets.
ability to disable turrets creates opportunities for aggressive turret dive maneuvers. Support roles may choose to invest in the item to allow their team's assassins and other divers to focus on more offensive and defensive stats. Independent champions who are powerful turret divers and benefit from high tankiness (i.e. or ) may take to set up their own dives. Champions that have passives and abilities that allow them to excel in turret diving such as , , , , , , and can greatly benefit from this item in addition to their turret diving ability (particularly and where they also scale well in how much health they have).
- Coordinate your attacks to make the most of the active effect's 3 second timer.
- Turrets deal increasing damage on successive hits; resets the damage increase when disabling the turret.
- If there are 2 turrets in range, as there are with Nexus Turrets in Summoners' Rift, both turrets are disabled.
can be used for backdoor attempts as the team can siege a turret without the support of a minion wave by using the active.
- This strategy can be practiced alone by some champions at the cost of some health (or no cost if the turret is already at low health)
- Nexus Obelisk. cannot be used against the
- Ohmwrecker (aka the Masked Gamer), as a reward for gaining over 1000 referrals. Up until it closed in June 2012, Ohmwrecker served as the Editor-in-Chief of Voodoo Extreme, a popular gaming site that covered League of Legends extensively when most other sites disregarded it as an insignificant free-to-play game.
is named after a League of Legends player,
- Ohmwrecker (the Masked Gamer) was also recognized as a winner in the "Minnows to Sharks" program that Riot ran shortly after League of Legends launched. He provided consultation to Riot's executive management that helped lead to the Summoner Showcase and Tribunal. He also served for a short time as an original Test Realm tester. Ohmwrecker now focuses on building his Youtube channel as a partner of the Polaris Network, formerly known as The Game Station.
- is phonetically similar to "homewrecker", in reference to its effect. Incidentally, an 'ohm' is a unit of electrical resistance, and so the name may also be understood as "resistance wrecker"
- Pentakill, Riot Games' heavy metal band, features namesake in its Smite and Ignite album as the title of its instrumental third track. True to the spirit of , the track features dark, aggressive tones and an upset rhythm scheme.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items