"You belong in a museum!"
- 50 armor = 1000
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 300 health = 800
- 150% base health regeneration = 450
- 20% movement speed = 790
- is gold efficient without the active and passive.
- becomes gold efficient when near turrets.
- Ohmwrecker's ability to disable turrets enables aggressive turret dives that would have simply been unviable.
- Supports often delegate to invest in the item to allow their team's assassins and other divers to focus on more offensive and defensive stats.
- Champions who are powerful turret divers and benefit from high tankiness (i.e. or ) may take Ohmwrecker to set up their own dives.
- Champions that have passives and abilities that allow them to excel in turret diving such as , , , , , and can greatly benefit from this item in addition to their turret diving ability (particularly } as he also scales well depending on how much health he has).
- Ohmwrecker simply wipes the turret targeting through the duration, resetting its damage increase.
- Ohmwrecker is named after a League of Legends player, Ohmwrecker (aka the Masked Gamer), as a reward for gaining over 1000 referrals. Up until it closed in June 2012, Ohmwrecker served as the Editor-in-Chief of Voodoo Extreme, a popular gaming site that covered League of Legends extensively when most other sites disregarded it as an insignificant free-to-play game.
- Ohmwrecker (the Masked Gamer) was also recognized as a winner in the "Minnows to Sharks" program that Riot ran shortly after League of Legends launched. He provided consultation to Riot's executive management that helped lead to the Summoner Showcase and Tribunal. He also served for a short time as an original Test Realm tester. Ohmwrecker now focuses on building his Youtube channel as a partner of the Polaris Network, formerly known as The Game Station.
- Ohmwrecker is phonetically similar to "homewrecker", in reference to its effect. Incidentally, an 'ohm' is a unit of electrical resistance, and so the name may also be understood as "resistance wrecker".
- Pentakill's first volume, Smite and Ignite, named its third track after this item. True to the spirit of Ohmwrecker, the track features dark, aggressive tones and an upset rhythm scheme.
- To keep its presence in League of Legends after its removal, Penetrating Bullets for the turrets. replaced the 'item'
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.