Philosopher's Stone is an advanced item in League of Legends.
is very useful for champions who are not last hitting minions, such as support champions, tanks, and
- This item will pay for itself in 26 minutes and 40 seconds or 13 minutes and 20 seconds if it sold.
is the second most expensive of all gold-generating items.
- The Chinese artwork for the Template:Csi skin shows her holding a in her talons.
- In ancient alchemical tradition, the philosopher's stone was a legendary substance purported to be capable of turning base metals into gold and granting immortality due to its magical properties.
- Health regeneration per 5 seconds reduced to 15 from 18.
- Now indicates in the tooltip how much gold it has generated over the course of the game.
- Gold per 10 effect is now Unique. It won't stack when the bonus comes from itself, but it will stack when having different items.
- Health regeneration per 5 seconds reduced to 18 from 22.5.
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds reduced to 8 from 10.
- Recipe changed: Now requires + + 185 gold.
- No longer displays a +x Gold over the Champion although it is still granting the Gold.
- Health regeneration per 5 seconds reduced to 22.5 from 28.
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds reduced to 10 from 12.
- Now sell back for 50% (from 70%).
May 9, 2009 Patch:
- Gold gain per 10 seconds increased to 5 from 4.
Alpha Week 4:
Alpha Week 2:
- Changed passive ability on .