The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Basic attacks against structures will reduce Umbra Blades' cooldown but will not trigger the splash damage.
- The enhanced attack will apply other on-hit effects (only to main target) and can critically strike as normal.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Umbral Blade's interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, block, blind).
- Duskbringer's Dusk Trail will expose the path of affected units until its duration ends. It is a form of obscured vision; the trail indirectly reveals the location of enemy units even in the fog of war, including those shrouded by stealth.
- Spell shield will block the damage and also prevents the Dusk Trail from following the target.
- The formed Dusk Trail does not disappear if Duskbringer is intercepted by or .
- Duskbringer is always cast from the original casting position.
- If Shroud of Darkness is active when Nocturne re-casts to dash to a target, it'll stay active until Nocturne reaches his target.
- Paranoia's nearsight will apply to enemy champions that are untargetable or are dead, and will persist through death.
- Nocturne can cast any of his abilities, summoner spells, or item actives during flight.
- Paranoia cannot be recast while grounded or rooted.
- Nocturne will track targets that change locations (e.g by simply moving, dashing, blinking) but not those that cover great distances (e.g. , ) in which case he will travel to their most previous location and not deal the damage.
- There is a range limit in how far he can follow a moving target.
- Paranoia's nearsight does not apply to clones.
- Players' screens will turn a different color when Paranoia is cast, based on their perspective: blue for allies and red for enemies.
- A spell indicator telegraphed to Nocturne and his allies will be placed on all enemy champions within range of Paranoia's recast while the ability is active. The following images display the indicator for the default skin:
- See here for the complete patch history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.