Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Basic attacks against structures will reduce Umbra Blades' cooldown but will not trigger the splash damage.
- The enhanced attack will apply other on-hit effects (only to main target) and can critically strike as normal.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 : Umbral Blade's interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, block, blind).
- Duskbringer's damage calculation ignores the Dusk Trail's bonus AD.
- Duskbringer's Dusk Trail will expose the path of affected units until its duration ends. It is a form of obscured vision; the trail indirectly reveals the location of enemy units even in the fog of war, including those shrouded by stealth.
- Spell shield will block the damage and also prevents the Dusk Trail from following the target.
- The formed Dusk Trail does not disappear if Duskbringer is intercepted by or .
- Duskbringer will fire from wherever Nocturne was at the start of the cast time.
- The bonus movement speed stacks multiplicatively with other sources of movement speed boosts.
- If Shroud of Darkness is active when Nocturne re-casts to dash to a target, it'll stay active until Nocturne reaches his target.
- Nocturne will track the target if they change locations.
- He will dash to the target's previous location without dealing damage if the target is too far away or moves beyond the maximum tracking distance.
- Paranoia's nearsight will apply to enemy champions that are untargetable or are dead, and will persist through death.
- Nocturne can cast any of his abilities, summoner spells (excluding ), or item actives during flight.
- Paranoia cannot be recast while grounded or rooted.
- Paranoia's nearsight does not apply to clones.
- Players' screens will turn a different color when Paranoia is cast, based on their perspective: blue for allies and red for enemies.
- A spell indicator telegraphed to Nocturne and his allies will be placed on all enemy champions within range of Paranoia's recast while the ability is active. The following images display the indicator for the default skin:
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.