The Noble synergy is based around champions related to Demacia. This synergy boasts high defensive attributes, improving both armor and magic resistance, and giving a heal on basic attacks. This trait is one of the strongest late-game synergies, and can result in some unbeatable team compositions.
- The 3 Noble synergy only effects one random allied champion. At later rounds, this doesn't amount to a lot, as it will rarely land on the champion that wants it the most. This makes the 3 Noble synergy one of the least beneficial synergies.
- The 6 Noble synergy is incredibly powerful, although it's rather difficult to get all 6 nobles because and are needed and they are both high cost late game champions.
- Knights and Guardians are particularly useful to the Noble trait.
- Since the synergy buffs all allies, allies that have the ability to hit multiple units or hit multiple times gain a huge amount of sustain with the on-hit heal. Traits like Gunslinger or Blademaster value the Noble synergy.
- Using all 6 Noble champions leaves little room for other synergies. Some particularly good choices for the last couple of champions are:
- with or will activate and synergies. If using , equipping a will also activate the synergy.
- with will activate , , and synergies.
- with will activate the , , and synergies.
- Having the synergy has amazing utility for Nobles. Although that requires a total of 10 unit slots.
- The heal on-hit effect can be improved with high attack speeds provided from or .
- will heal the champion equipped with it twice per basic attack.
- is rather useful. The item provides much needed attack speed and will transfer from unit to unit. This gives a lot of utility for the team, not only the offensive stats, but defensive stats in multiplying the on-hit heal.
- Dodge is good for maximizing the teams chance to heal, and to increase their already boosted defenses.
- The Void synergy renders the defensive bonus the Noble synergy gives useless. This is also true for champions that deal true damage, like and .
- Grievous Wounds helps prevent the healing the synergy provides.
- Demacia and Noxus are often considered polar opposites. This is notably represented in their respective traits, with Noble being defensive, and Imperial being offensive.
- When using all 6 Nobles, the bronze synergy is activated thanks to and .