Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For its successor, see .
- For the Wild Rift item, see .
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- Ninja Tabi's mitigation passive:
- Stacks multiplicatively with armor and other damage reduction effects. Because of this, the passive is much more cost efficient at high amounts of armor than solely purchasing additional armor.
- Does not reduce damage dealt by turret shots.
- Does not reduce damage from on-hit effects, effects that grant bonus damage, or abilities that apply spell effects and act like a basic attack (i.e. , , , , , ).
- Reduces the damage dealt by basic attack modifiers and abilities that act like a basic attack (i.e. , , , , secondary damage while , , ).
- Ninja Tabi increases your effective HP against basic attacks by around 13.64% ().
- items that provide damage reduction in addition to stats, the others being and . is one of only a few
- appearance is a palette swap of its magic resist-counterpart, .
- Despite its appearance, tabi are a type of Japanese footwear that resemble white socks. Also despite how it is commonly pronounced by players, the item's name would supposedly be more accurately pronounced as "neen-jah tah-bee".
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items