The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For its successor, see .
"You belong in a museum!"
- Ninja Tabi's mitigation passive:
- Stacks multiplicatively with armor and other damage reduction effects. Because of this, the passive is much more cost efficient at high amounts of armor than solely purchasing additional armor.
- Does not reduce damage dealt by turret shots.
- Does not reduce damage from on-hit effects, effects that grant bonus damage, or abilities that apply spell effects and act like a basic attack (i.e. , , , , , ).
- Reduces the damage dealt by basic attack modifiers and abilities that act like a basic attack (i.e. , , , , secondary damage while , , ).
- Ninja Tabi increases your effective HP against basic attacks by around 13.64% ().
- items that provide damage reduction in addition to stats, the others being and . is one of only a few
- appearance is a palette swap of its magic resist-counterpart, .
- Despite its appearance, tabi are a type of Japanese footwear that resemble white socks. Also despite how it is commonly pronounced by players, the item's name would supposedly be more accurately pronounced as "neen-jah tah-bee".
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Boots items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.