The Ninja synergy improves the offensive abilities of the related champions. Either one or all four can have the buff, if you have two or three ninjas, the synergy stops working.
- Since the Ninja synergy activates with one ninja on the board, and since two of the ninjas are 2-cost, ninjas are some of the strongest early game champions.
- Ninjas can easily be slotted into most team compositions without regret, if the player has an open slot they need to fill.
- Synergies only count unique units when determining what level synergy is supposed to be active. Because of this, it's possible to have multiple units with the bonus, as long as those units are the same champion.
- Since the synergy gives attack damage and ability power, items that make the champion attack faster or charge their ability faster are appreciated. and are good items to give the ninjas. Also, most of the ninjas can make good use of and .
- and along with other defensive items are obvious choices to mitigate damage.
- The ability power bonus in the synergy is completely useless to .