"Some things must remain buried."
- Playing As
- Use to your advantage! Moving in and out of can heavily alter your effectiveness in battle.
- Start team fights by harassing with your , and then switch to to chase down targets.
- Playing Against
- Nidalee's debuff is only applied with and . Avoiding being hit by these abilities will impair her ability to deal follow-up damage.
- Nidalee's deals more damage the farther she is. If she is far away, it's imperative to dodge it.
- Nidalee's deals extreme damage to targets, but she has to get close to use it. Save your crowd control or defensive abilities for when she goes for the kill.
- Ability Usage
- When in the jungle use bushes to boost your movement speed.
- It may be tempting to throw your spear from max range in hopes of getting greater damage, but keep in mind that you'll usually only get one chance to hit your spear before the enemy runs under tower. When ganking, consider holding your spear until you're closer to the target.
- Lay these traps in bushes for bigger map coverage.
- When dueling take a few hits from the opponent and then use surge, so that you benifit more from the healing.
- Use takedown before pounce so, that you can auto attack immediately
- Use pounce either to catch an opponent or to escape over walls.
- Face the opponents or monsters, so that your skill will hit all the wanted targets.
- Use cougar to save mana by clearing jungle camps.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.