Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- She might have been inspired by Navee from Wake.
- Her was directly tweaked for the first splash art of her skin.
- While more elaborately edited, the first splash art for her and skins also seem to have borrowed the pose from her first classic splash art.
- This skin shares the Snowdown Showdown theme with:
- She was released in celebration of Snowdown Showdown 2009 along with:
- She was inspired by the eponymous slang term and the snow leopard.
- In her splash art, she is building a snow leopard statue while a gives her a snowball.
- She is dressed as a French Maid.
- This skin shares the Pharaoh theme with:
- The Shuriman crest can be seen behind her.
- Her human form was inspired by historical female pharaohs like Hatshepsut, Cleopatra VII, etc. while her cougar form references Bastet, though resembling a Siamese cat and not an Egyptian cat.
- This skin shares the Trick-or-Treat theme with:
- She was released in celebration of Harrowing 2011 along with:
- The appearances as stereotypical witches possibly reference "the weyward sisters" from William Shakespeare's Macbeth.
- She was inspired by the black cat.
- The skin description references The Cat in the Hat.
- The following can be seen in the background:
- This skin shares the Headhunter theme with:
- This skin shares the Lunar Revel: Warring Kingdoms theme with:
- She was released in celebration of Lunar Revel 2015 (Year of the Goat) along with:
- She references a historical Chinese noble lady Sun Shangxiang from the late Eastern Han & early Three Kingdoms eras. She was related to Eastern Wu's leaders, as Sun Jian's daughter and Sun Quan's younger sister, and was also being married to another warlord, Liu Bei for political considerations.
- This skin shares the Challenger theme with:
- This skin shares the Super Galaxy theme with:
- She resembles Tengen Toppa Solvernia from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
- Her cougar form may be a reference to Liger Zero from Zoids.
- This skin shares the Dawnbringer theme with:
- Her cougar form resembles the Lion of .
- This skin shares the Cosmic theme with:
- She was inspired by the Leo constellation.
- This skin shares the World Champions: 2020 theme with: