The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Neeko will copy aesthetics as well as superficial mechanical statistics. She will fake a number of readings:
- A number of attributes she actually adopts are:
- Default transformation toggle (non-innate)
- Voice lines
- Character interactions (jokes, taunts, dances, laughs, toggle effects), as well as their
- Neeko can copy taunt animation but she will not actually throw the coin via the ability.
- Base movement speed
- Attack range (will not adopt longer attack range)
- Size (including size modifiers and base champion size)
- Both Neeko and the clone use the same running animation.
- The clone can still be targeted by allied auto-targeted effects (e.g. , ).
- The wind up uses a special bar similar to cast bars to represent when Pop Blossom's cast time will start.
- The wind up has no special interactions.
- During Pop Blossom's cast time, unlike for most cast times, all active items and are disabled.
- The highlighted area is fixed around Neeko.
- clones disappear when Pop Blossom's cast time starts.
- The shield amount considers clones as well.
- Pop Blossom will burst from wherever Neeko is at the end of the cast time.
- On-cast effects are applied on activation.
- Stasis will not cancel Pop Blossom.
- Pop Blossom is the only ability in the game that can start its cast time during stasis.
- Note that the shield is not actually capped versus 5 enemy champions - if the ability hits additional clones or champions, the ability will grant additional stacks of bonus shield.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.