This town was the first refuge of the famous actress Magga after her previous companions' murders.
- visited Magga outside of Needlebrook.
Lamb and Wolf
Theare both known in Demacia, though Lamb is definitely more venerated than Wolf. When the final moment comes, it is said a true Demacian will turn to Lamb, taking her arrow.
A well known play of the Demacia, death dramas were all the rage during the time of the famous actress known as Magga., Lamb and Wolf. The dualities of a peaceful death and a violent one. With the twin threats of plague and war on the tongues of those in neighboring protectorates
The play starts with an actress dressed with a Lamb mask. At the end of the play a maiden character bites on a poisoned apple and is taken away by a male actor in Wolf Mask after she refuses the Lamb.
The final quotes of the play are:
- "Oh, but how wondrous a dream is life? Only now - too late! - do I wake to see its myriad of splendors" - Maiden
- "Hark! Do I hear a plea for my keenest arrow? Come, child, let the warmth of your heart fade into the cold embrace of oblivion." - Lamb
- "There is naught ye can do to stave off thine end" - Wolf
- "I am but a poor young maiden! Please, let my piteous cry fall on all four of thine ears." - Maiden