The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Dredge Line can interact with player-created terrain ( , , ).
- Nautilus will dash all the way to the target's location if Dredge Line executed them or they negated the displacement.
- Dredge Line will not interrupt any movement commands Nautilus was issued pre-cast so long as their directions somewhat correlate (this is intentional to smooth out traveling/escaping).
- Spell shield will block the ability but Nautilus will still dash partway to the target.
- The anchor projectile will stop if Nautilus dies while the projectile is traveling. Enemies hit will still be dealt damage. The drag and root are not applied if Nautilus did not initiate the dash.
- Dredge Line always fires from the original cast location.
- The first half of Titan's Wrath's damage is dealt on-hit (so long as the shield remains) while the rest is applied over the next second (regardless of Nautilus' attack speed).
- Nautilus' basic attacks use different animations while Titan's Wrath is active.
- The damage over time will always apply when this animation plays (even if the shield fades during a basic attack).
- Titan's Wrath does not deal bonus damage to structures.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Interaction with dodge, block and blind.
- Spell shield will block the ability (but only a single application).
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences
- Shield health ratio halved.
- Spell shield will block a single wave.
- Riptide will cast from wherever Nautilus is at the end of the cast time.
- The first wave is centered around Nautilus, while the second and third wave are centered at an offset of 25 units in front of Nautilus at the original cast location.
- Because of this, there are a zone each in which you can be hit by only 1 wave, or all 3 waves, respectively, without moving.
- The first wave happens at 0 seconds after the cast time ends, the second wave at 0.297 seconds and the third wave at 0.561 seconds.
- The intended timing may be 0.25 seconds for each delay, however these are the measured, effective times.
- The explosions are only a visual effect. The first wave has 8, the seconds has 9, and the third wave has 10 explosions, equally distributed around the rings, starting with one explosion directly in Nautilus' facing direction on each.
- Enemies a certain distance away from the charge / eruption are instead knocked back.
- If the target dies, becomes untargetable, or Nautilus loses sight of them during the cast time, Depth Charge cancels but does not go on cooldown nor expend mana.
- Depth Charge will not stop chasing if the target dies or becomes untargetable.
- Depth Charge will accelerate over time to ensure it cannot be outran (only extreme movement speed could potentially make it so).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.