Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- Nasus can gain Siphoning Strike stacks by killing any enemy unit, this includes champions, minions, monsters, wards, turrets, and pets.
- Siphoning Strike will not generate stacks from secondary units killed by other effects (e.g. ).
- Life steal applies to the entire damage of Siphoning Strike
- Siphoning Strike can critically strike, but only the 100% AD and flat bonus damage from ranks are increased. The bonus damage from stacks does not factor into its critical damage.
- Siphoning Strike will trigger Mana Charge.
- passive reduces Siphoning Strike's damage, including the bonus damage.
- If Wither's duration is affected by Tenacity the effects will apply slower (negative tenacity percentage) or faster (positive tenacity percentage) so the maximum values are still reached when the modified duration ends.
- Both slow and cripple from Wither are considered to be a single debuff.
- Wither is cancelled if Nasus loses sight of the target during the cast time.
- The sight is granted when the cast time completes, the damage happens after an additional delay.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.