The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- Nasus can gain Siphoning Strike stacks by killing any enemy unit, this includes champions, minions, monsters, wards, turrets, and pets.
- Siphoning Strike will not generate stacks from secondary units killed by other effects (e.g. ).
- Life steal applies to the bonus damage of Siphoning Strike, but it cannot critically strike.
- passive reduces the bonus damage aswell.
- If Wither's duration is affected by Tenacity the effects will apply slower (negative tenacity percentage) or faster (positive tenacity percentage) so the maximum values are still reached when the modified duration ends.
- Being immune to slows does not necessarily prevent cripple as well, but, in this case it does, because the entire debuff is classified as a slow.
- See here for the complete patch history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.