Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- No additional details.
- Nasus can gain Siphoning Strike stacks by killing any enemy unit, this includes champions, minions, monsters, wards, turrets, and pets.
- Siphoning Strike will not generate stacks from secondary units killed by other effects (e.g. ).
- Life steal applies to the entire damage of Siphoning Strike
- Siphoning Strike can critically strike, but only the 100% AD and flat bonus damage from ranks are increased. The bonus damage from stacks does not factor into its critical damage.
- Siphoning Strike will trigger Mana Charge.
- passive reduces Siphoning Strike's damage, including the bonus damage.
- If Wither's duration is affected by Tenacity the effects will apply slower (negative tenacity percentage) or faster (positive tenacity percentage) so the maximum values are still reached when the modified duration ends.
- Both slow and cripple from Wither are considered to be a single debuff.
- Wither is cancelled if Nasus loses sight of the target during the cast time.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or is too far away or no longer in sight during the cast time, this ability will cancel but does not go on cooldown nor pay its cost (if applicable).
- The sight is granted when the cast time completes, the damage happens after an additional delay.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Nasus (Collection).
Nasus is an imposing, jackal-headed Ascended being from ancient Shurima, a heroic figure regarded as a demigod by the people of the desert. Fiercely intelligent, he was a guardian of knowledge and peerless strategist whose wisdom guided the ancient empire of Shurima to greatness for many centuries. After the fall of the empire, he went into self-imposed exile, becoming little more than a legend. Now that the ancient city of Shurima has risen once more, he has returned, determined to ensure it never falls again.
Erik Todd Dellums
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Nasus literally means "nose" in Latin - referencing his golden wolf head's long nose.
- He was voiced by Gene McDaniels.
- In the now-removed official League of Legends forums, the original icon of was used to represent the "Player Concepts" and "Champion Feedback" sections.
- Following the death of his original voice actor, he is voiced by Erik Todd Dellums in both League of Legends and Legends of Runeterra.
- Nasus is one of 11 champions that have an ability that infinitely stacks an effect:
, , , , , , , , , and .
- In Nasus' case, physical damage of itself. infinitely stacks the bonus
- Nasus -
is one of six pairs of sibling champions (the others being - , - , - , - , and - ).
- Though not a pair, , , and are also siblings.
- Nasus' Japanese voice actor is Jouji Nakata.
- Nasus is one of a few champions to have multiple textures in one skin. When he uses
- Four other champions with this feature are (via ), (via ), (via ) and (via and ).