Ascended being from ancient Shurima, a heroic figure regarded as a demigod by the people of the desert. Fiercely intelligent, he was a guardian of knowledge and peerless strategist whose wisdom guided the ancient empire of Shurima to greatness for many centuries. After the fall of the empire, he went into self-imposed exile, becoming little more than a legend. Now that the ancient city of Shurima has risen once more, he has returned, determined to ensure it never falls again.is an imposing, jackal-headed
|"What was fallen will be great again." — Nasus|
- When the Shurima Empire still existed, Nasus fought alongside other Ascended hosts including those that would later become the Darkin.
- Nasus was a warrior scholar who spearheaded the military and cultural uprising of Ancient Shurima, but arrogance led to the empire's downfall, costing him his own brother .
- Nasus was forced to imprison his own brother with the betrayer , who would later drive Renekton into madness. After being freed, Renekton started to hunt down Nasus, believing he was the cause of all his suffering.
- Nasus hopes he can cure of his madness, so that the united brothers might defeat and restore Shurima to greatness together with their resurrected emperor .
- Nasus first sought
for her royal bloodline and finds in her the hope of a reborn Shurima and the key to defeating .
- Nasus encountered when she was protecting an injured Sivir.
- Nasus would later confront Xerath himself to buy time for the two to escape alongside other citizens.
- Myisha, the previous Darkin Ta'anari to Nasus who guided them to the Chalicar, the blade that belonged to the Ascended queen Setaka and belongs to in the present day, which Ta'anari later used to perform a ritual that reverted the Ascension of the nearby Darkins, vaporing them. , led the
- Long before Shurima rose again from the sands, and Nasus delved into a ruined archive beneath the Great Sai and fought its awakened protector.
- Nasus is over 3796 years old and less than 3900 years old.
- He fought alongside Setaka for 3 centuries before she died in the battle of Icathia, which happened around 2500 BN or 3500 years ago.
- is older brother and both became Ascended at the same time.
- Renek was one of the nations that belonged to the ancient Shurima Empire and was possibly located somewhere near the Renek River. The siblings may have originated from here and may have been named after it.
- He may be immune to power due to his power's connection to death.
- The Ascension Ritual takes a long time and kept it going far longer than was normal (hence his body was all but obliterated...) so that gave time for and to get back (and a day for mortals, might only be a few hours for Ascended beings...).
|3 Feb 2021 (during V11.3)||Added.|