The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Wild Rift item, see .
- 15 + on-hit damage = 875 = 35
- 20 on-hit damage (for every 100 AP) = 500
- base stats are gold efficient.
- 100 ability power obtained (excluding its own ability power). gold efficiency is further increased by an additional for every
- Icathian Bite deals proc damage, and thus will not trigger spell effects.
- The bonus damage dealt by Icathian Bite benefits from life steal.
- Icathian Bite grants a minimum of 35 bonus magic damage on-hit because it scales with the 100 ability power obtained from itself, granting an additional 20 bonus magic damage along with the 15 base bonus magic damage.
- Icathian Bite's on-hit damage does not affect structures.
- Nashor's Tooth's high ability power scaling on the passive makes it a potential pick up on technically any AP carry - especially ones that can lock down their opponent effectively.
- Nashor's Tooth is named after the legendary monster, .
- In the V4.01 April Fools' Day patch, the following change regarding Nashor's Tooth was jokingly listed:
- Cost removed for champions that slay .
- old icon was a recolor of the icon for , from blue to gold.
- Nashor's Tooth grants the highest amount of attack speed in permanent stats from an item.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.