The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- 80 ability power = 1740
- 50% attack speed = 1250
- 20% cooldown reduction = 533.33
- 15 + on-hit damage = 675 = 27
- 15 on-hit damage (for every 100 AP) = 375
is gold efficient.
- Nashor's Tooth's gold efficiency is further increased by 100 ability power obtained (excluding its own ability power). for every
- on-hit magic damage because its passive scales with the 80 ability power obtained from itself, granting +12 extra bonus magic damage along with the 15 base magic damage. grants a minimum of +27
- Nashor's Tooth's on-hit damage does not affect structures.
- Nashor's Tooth's high ability power scaling on the passive makes it a potential pick up on technically any AP carry - especially ones that can lock down their opponent effectively.
- monster, . is named after the legendary
- icon is a recolor of the icon for , from blue to gold.
- attack speed in permanent stats from an item. , alongside , grants the highest amount of
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.