- The bubble will follow her target.
- Her ability is based on her League of Legends ability .
- Nami appears as instead of due to the skin being best suited for the origin in her kit.
As a unit, Nami joints a lot of unusual mechanics into her Tidal Wave. Outside of having the best Crowd-Control in the game, Her ability also buffs allies Auto-Attacks, giving her a remarkable good synergy with auto-attacking classes such as Ranger, Blademaster and Berserker, granting hybrid damage to them.
However, there is more as Nami also shares all item's buffs to her allies once she hits them with her Tidal Wave:
- If Nami is turned into Inferno, her allies Autos will cause burn damage.
- causes her allies autos to burn units for % HP and reduce their healing.
- causes allies spells to have a 75% damage amp abilities, as long as it hits them before they cast.
- makes empowered Autos critically strike.
- Gunblade: Untested.
- Nami appears as instead of due to the skin being best suited for the class in her kit.
- Her ability is based on her League of Legends ability , and her ability's buff is based on .
- Nami was one of the most changed units through development in Set 2. She started as a 3 gold champion, with a different spell.