As a unit, Nami joints a lot of unusual mechanics into her Tidal Wave. Outside of having the best Crowd-Control in the game, Her ability also buffs allies Auto-Attacks, giving her a remarkable good synergy with auto-attacking classes such as, and , granting hybrid damage to them.
However, there is more as Nami also shares all item's buffs to her allies once she hits them with her Tidal Wave:
- If Nami is turned into , her allies Autos will cause burn damage.
- causes her allies autos to burn units for % HP and reduce their healing.
- causes allies spells to have a 75% damage amp abilities, as long as it hits them before they cast.
- makes empowered Autos critically strike.
- Gunblade: Untested.
- Her ability is based on her League of Legends ability , and her ability's buff is based on .
- Nami appears as instead of due to the skin being best suited for the class in her kit.
- Nami was one of the most changed units through development in Set 2. She started as a 3 gold champion, with a different spell.