The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Surging Tides will apply when an ally champion is targeted by or or when within or area of effect.
- Aqua Prison provides the status effect that allows  to be cast.
- An enemy unit with 185.14 or less movement speed (325 affected by a 53.8% slow, due to the low-end movement speed soft cap) would find it impossible to escape Aqua Prison's area of effect.
- The enhanced attacks will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal (the bonus damage does not).
- Tidecaller's Blessing has no effect against structures.
- Tidecaller's Blessing will not proc shock more than once per basic attack.
- The bonus magic damage benefits from the allied target's magic penetration, not Nami's.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.