- For information about the damage type in-game, see True damage
True Damage is also a virtual band in real-life comprised of League of Legends champions which are performed by musicians such as: Becky G, Duckwrth, Keke Palmer, , and Thutmose. Each member of the band has a skin corresponding to their True Damage alter-ego, which is styled after modern pop music.
After the worldwide success of K/DA, Akali made it her mission to recruit accomplished and up-and-coming artists to form a new supergroup: True Damage. Never before has a crew been comprised of such diverse talent, ranging from natural lyricists to renowned producers to legendary vocalists—all ready to disrupt the music industry.
A boy genius from the rough streets, Ekko turned to music as a way to express himself. His prodigious lyricism and technological savvy could have bought him a way out, but instead, he chose to stay and uplift his neighborhood. Now, he fiercely resists the temptations of fame and glory, garnering a following among the young and hopeful who see him as an avatar for their own potential.
Qiyana is the daughter of Latin music royalty. With her family's esteemed reputation, she has an easy path to superstardom—and yet, she has her eyes set on something grander. With her brash confidence and rebellious persona, she is determined to change the game in not just music, but the entirety of pop culture.
Always a fixture in the spotlight, Qiyana dressed to impress at True Damage's sold-out concert in Paris. While the paparazzi swarmed her with photos and questions, she reveled in the attention, knowing this was only the beginning of her empire of celebrity.
Senna rose to fame with her stunning vocal range and iconic sense of style, but when a shady adversary from her past imprisoned her in a restrictive record deal that took away her creative independence, she vanished from the spotlight. After years of living in the shadows, she now emerges as the lead singer of True Damage with her mind set on defining her legacy on her own terms.
Having topped the charts once more, Senna finds herself in the familiar space of fame and celebrity. Between cosmetics deals and fashion shows, she offers a clear message to fans and haters alike: Don't call it comeback. Senna's been here for years.
As enigmatic as he is skilled, Yasuo is the veteran producer all others turn to for inspiration. His beats transcend genre, painting whole universes with wild textures of sound. Notoriously selective about his collaborations, Yasuo sees True Damage as his platform to revolutionize how society experiences music.
After the global success of “GIANTS,” reclusive producer-extraordinaire Yasuo was inundated with requests. From record deals to clothing sponsorships, he turned down one after another, preferring to stay out of the limelight to focus on the simple joys of making beats. However, A Bathing Ape somehow managed to secure his attention. Now, donning golden threads to match his musical brilliance, Yasuo holds the world's ears at attention—with fans and critics alike waiting to hear his next revolutionary track.
- True Damage shares universes with DJ, K/DA, and Pentakill.
- In this skinline, recruits new talents and forms a new music group.
- , , and have been planned early in development, while characters that resemble or were later replaced by and .
- and were done in collaboration with Louis Vuitton.
- Qiyana's clothing design was based on the Resort 2020 Louis Vuitton collection.
- was made in collaboration with A Bathing Ape.
- True Damage's place holder name in development was Battle Beat.
- True Damage Little Legends are Melisma, Ossia, and QiQi.
- mentions a terrible record deal with , which is the reason of her disappearance.
- is still her partner in this universe and may have helped her to get out of that deal.
- Their trip to Paris on a private jet has some noteworthy elements:
- is reading Star Guardians Vol. II, featuring . He is also wearing the Varsity jacket.
- has a QiQi charm on her phone.
- The newspaper features the Worlds 2019 Login Screen and mentions Riot's surge of new games. The Free champion rotation for August 13, 2019 is also printed.
- A Louis Vuitton suitcase referencing Riot and Louis Vuitton's partnership for Worlds 2019.
- Related Music
|True Damage 2019 Spawn Music|
- Related Videos