The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Mortal Reminder is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 45 attack damage = 1575
- passives. is gold efficient, without its two
- 122.5 armor. is gold efficient without its Executioner passive, against targets with at least
- Generally, this item is overlooked in favor of Grievous Wounds during teamfights, allowing your entire team to combat them.
, since the latter provide more damage against tanky champions which stack armor. However, many tanky champions are still sustain reliant, such as and . may be a better general purchase against those champions, since it applies
- Since Mortal Reminder provides total armor penetration, it is a much better choice against champions that are sustain reliant but don't stack a lot of armor, such as lifesteal items such as . It still provides a bit less armor penetration than its , though, so one should look at how much the enemy team is reliant on sustain before deciding which upgrade is the better one. , , and marksmen with
- Champions with a physical damage DoT ( , , ) can refresh the Grievous Wounds debuff which can become very useful versus targets who rely on healing overtime, vastly reducing the amount of health they receive.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.