- Mordekaiser has a stack counter under his health-bar that is not visible to other champions.
- Darkness Rise's damage doesn't refresh Darkness Rise's buff.
- bonus damage gives one bonus stack for Darkness Rise, even at 0 Momentum stacks.
- The ability will cancel and go on cooldown after the cast time if:
- The ability will cancel but will not go on cooldown if:
- If the target's health is lower than the amount that should be stolen, they will be brought down to 1 health. Mordekaiser will still get the usual amount of maximum health.
- The transition in and out of the Death Realm doesn't interrupt channels and doesn't affect the target's commands.
- The boundaries are not considered terrain (
), but enemies that try to move out of the area will be displaced back inside.
- Abilities such as blinks will cap their effect range to the boundary. Targets will stop at the boundary even after it expired. and and
- Multiple Death Realms (possible through a
Realm of Death or if multiple Mordekaisers are in the same match) spawned will exist in the same dimension, allowing champions to see and interact with champions bound to other circles. Champions are only affected by their boundaries and are not able to see the others.
- can carry a target outside of their circle, but they will be displaced back inside once .
- An active on a target outside the perimeter will cause to continue her charge until her circle ends. She can knockback and damage secondary targets multiple times.
- Death Realm can be dispelled if:
- The target uses a cleansing effect.
- Mordekaiser or the target cast another Realm of Death. The affected champions will remain stuck for the duration of the new circle.
- Tether effects will break upon entering the dimension, unless it is between the two champions entering the dimension.
- Structures exist in all realms at the same time. Turrets will target normally as if all units were in the same realm.
- Effects interactions:
- Brushes will maintain their presence between realms.
- Switching realms detaches all attached champions from Mordekaiser and his partner, even if it's the .
- area of effect are exceptions and may still take effect between dimensions. , catching a , , , , , , , , and gaining
- Effects such as , , and will only deal damage to enemies of the dimension they're in at time of cast. Ending the channel or cast time while inside another dimension will not do damage to nearby enemies.
- may be re-cast inside the Death Realm even if its target is outside it, but will stop dashing upon colliding with the boundary.
- fear is cast in the realm Urgot is in. may not be re-cast while his victim is not in the same realm as him, but an already chained foe will still continue to be reeled in and executed. The
- slow, making it vulnerable to the Death Realm. dispels from Realm of Death's
- will instantly return back to her if she's in another dimension.
- The is disabled while in the Realm of Death.
- Controllable pets and decoys are still controllable between realms.
- Jungle plants ( , , and ) will not take presence between realms.
- PENDING FOR TEST:
- the target affected by Death Realm before it ends.
- The nearsight from does not affect a target’s sight radius while in the Death Realm.
- The player's screen will still change in color, however.
- Unless Mordekaiser and are in the same dimension.
- While in lane, Realm of Death is best used while the target is between you and your turret. This is so the target doesn't have much space to go towards their turret, since the area of the Death Realm is created in front of Mordekaiser, leaving little space to move behind him.
|Disabled||All the other item-actives are disabled|
|Interrupted by|| |
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.