Twice slain and thrice born,is a brutal warlord from a foregone epoch, who uses his to bind souls into an eternity of servitude. Few now remain who remember his earlier conquests, or know the true extent of his powers—but there are some ancient souls that do, and they fear the day when he may return to claim dominion over both the living and the dead.
|"Destiny. Domination. Deceit." — Mordekaiser|
Mordekaiser is a brutal warlord that desires to conquer everything and destroy all those that stands in their way.
- Mordekaiser built the Immortal Bastion, a fortress which the capitol of Noxus is built around.
- Given Sahn-Uzal (Mordekaiser when he was human)'s faith in the Hall of Bones, it's safe to say his culture did not have a myth; which would explain why he was never claimed by them.
- Mordekaiser tortured , who would later mimic him after his downfall.
- The Immortal Bastion for herself.
, another from his inner circle, was instrumental to his downfall. She is preparing to banish him when he returns to keep
is plan to defeat Mordekaiser when he returns. However, Rell likely does not have knowledge of . Her connection to the Iron Revenant was kept secret during production to enforce this speculation.
- Currently Morderkaiser has not given attention to Rell yet either.
- Rell could defeat physical metal form, since he's not aware of her or her power, but he could just retreat to the death realm to reform, likely without a metal armor.
- is plan to defeat Mordekaiser when he returns. However, Rell likely does not have knowledge of . Her connection to the Iron Revenant was kept secret during production to enforce this speculation.
- Januk tasked to obtain The Elixir of Uloa with which he would be able to resurrect Mordekaiser. However, Ezreal intentionally gave him a fake vial and left Januk while stealing an old Ochnun bell.
- While it's not directly confirmed, it has been implied Mordekaiser may have a certain level of awareness about 
actions and is waiting to benefit from them once he decides to return.
- It has been confirmed if they were to directly fight, Mordekaiser would likely win.
- Mordekaiser is building his strength in the Shadow Isles until he can lay waste to Noxus and reclaim the Immortal Bastion (his old fortress laying at the heart of Noxus Prime).
- Mordekaiser is at least 1500 years old, but due to the unknown period of time between Sahn-Uzal's death and his resurrection, Mordekaiser's actual age is unknown.
- Mordekaiser defied death by sheer force of will because he refused to accept the reality around him. He gained necromantic powers by teaching himself Ochnun in the death realm, which allowed him to speak beyond the veil of death to deceive mortals into resurrecting him.
- Mordekaiser's quote "Destiny. Domination. Deceit." would subconsciously inspire Noxus' Principles of Strength: Vision, Might, and Guile.
-  is a portion of the Spirit Realm that Mordekaiser has corrupted for his own uses.
- Mordekaiser's story references Dracula from Castlevania and Sigma from Megaman X.
- Mordekaiser's mace being called the eponymous band as well as the eponymous song by Blind Guardian.
- Both it and a child's drawing of old Mordekaiser (standing next to a burning house with 'I ♥ My Daddy' written at the top) can be seen in the game's Mac Version trailer.
- The Hall of Bones in Sahn-Uzal/Mordekaiser's lore references Valhalla "Hall of the Slain" in Norse mythology;
- However, much to his anger, the dead Sahn-Uzal ended up in an empty, foggy wasteland with other lost souls fading into oblivion;
- The Elixir of Uloa has the properties to resurrect .
- His armor has two layers of metal, a black iron skeletal under-layer and the tarnished proto-noxian armour on top of that.
- As revealed in live Q&A, Mordekaiser's armor is made from souls and iron. lore
|29 May 2019 (During V9.11)||Added.|