- Tenacity lowers the duration of crowd control effects on the wearer. +35 Tenacity awards -35% crowd control effect duration.
- Only one item can grant a champion tenacity at a time - it does not stack.
- This item is best used as a tenacity alternative to when other boots are needed to fill a tactical role.
- is particularly suited to magic-based duelists and assassins (such as ) with a need for the early game flat magic penetration provided by . It is also well suited to stealth assassins (e.g. ) who rely on as a means of securing opportunities for ambushing important targets.
- Tenacity's reduced crowd control duration can ease the effects of anti-magic crowd control effects such as and .
- items besides that grant any form of crowd control reduction. , and are the only
- and tie for being the least expensive tenacity item.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.