Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For its predecessor, see .
- 115 movement speed = 1380
- Total Gold Value = 1380
- base stats are gold efficient.
- are gold efficient while its passive is active.
- When being invulnerable, basic attacks and non-crowd control abilities received will not put you in-combat.
- Healing and buffing allies does not count as in-combat.
- Damage over time abilities reset the timer with each tick of damage.
- Attacking wards does not count as in-combat.
- Mobility Boots is especially useful if you don't have to switch lanes.
- Mobility Boots is good in particular early-mid game on roaming champions such as junglers or mid laners, that want to quickly gank different lanes. They lose most value when team fights start to happen. It also allows for chasing and escaping.
- Mobility Boots is very cheap, making it effective on any champion that is constantly returning to base early game and wants a quick and cheap way to return to lane without .
- When escaping, remember that poking (e.g. ) will put you in-combat, however, healing yourself or others (e.g. ) will let you keep the +115 flat movement speed buff.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items