The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Spell shields can be used by either target. If it is on the primary target, the spell shield will not prevent the shot from bouncing.
- The second shot follows a priority order on targets within 500 units of the primary one:
- Enemy or neutral units within a 20º cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within a 40º cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within a 110º cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within units in a 160º cone.
- Double Up's cast range adjusts based on Miss Fortune's attack range, which can be increased by items such as .
- The damage of a critically striking second shot is 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+ 200% AD) (+ 70% AP) physical damage.
- If there is no secondary target, the shot will not bounce and the dud will instead fall to the ground.
- The dud lands on the ground 176 units behind the primary target and has a missile speed of 400 on its journey there.
- No additional details.
- The damage dealt by each wave of Bullet Time is calculated when the wave reaches the target.
- Targets cannot be damaged by more than one projectile per wave.
- The bullet streams that each fire 1 projectile per wave are spead by 6° between one another, aiming towards the angles +-3/9/15° from Miss Fortune's facing direction.
- Bullet time picks 6 locations on the ground 500 units from Miss Fortune (with the aforementioned angles) at the start of the channel and fires a bullet stream towards each.
- If Miss Fortune is or to a new location, these locations will not update; the cone will fire towards Miss Fortune's original position, thinning down or spreading out based on distance from the group of locations.
- Bullet time fires the first wave at
, and the last at . Times between waves are equally spread between these values.
- Miss Fortune may cancel the last ~0.1 seconds of channel time at no loss of effect.
- The following table refers for interactions while Miss Fortune is channeling:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.