- Spell shields can be used by either target. If it is on the primary target, the spell shield will not prevent the shot from bouncing.
- The second shot follows a priority order on targets within 500 units of the primary one:
- Enemy or neutral units within a 20º cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within a 40º cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within a 110º cone.
- Enemy or neutral units within units in a 160º cone.
- Double Up's cast range adjusts based on Miss Fortune's attack range.
- The damage of a critically striking second shot is 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+ 200% AD) (+ 70% AP) physical damage.
- No additional details.
- Bullet Time fires a wave of bullets each 0.25 / 0.2143 / 0.1875 seconds.
- The damage dealt by each wave of Bullet Time is calculated when the wave reaches the target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.