- For general information, see Minion
Melee minions are minions with melee attack range. Three melee minions spawn with each minion wave.
- Minions upgrade every 90 seconds increasing their health. At the sixth upgrade they change their health scaling and also increase their armor and attack damage. This continues until the 25th upgrade.
- Melee minions have 45% health per turret shot.
, which is a cosmetic item that indicates that they lose
Melee minions as they appear in the Snowdown Showdown each year.
Blue and Red melee minions
Red PROJECT: melee minion
Blue PROJECT: melee minion
Purple Draven melee minion
Blue Star Guardian melee minion
Red Star Guardian melee minion
- Base XP increased to 65 from 64.
- Minion solo experience multiplier increased to 0.93 from 0.92.
- Solo XP increased to 60.45 from 58.88.
- Minion shared experience multiplier reduced to 1.16 from 1.2.
- Shared XP reduced to 75.4 from 76.8.
- Base gold reward increased to 21 from 20.
- Gold reward growth reduced to 0 from 0.125.
- Turret damage per shot increased to 45% of maximum health from 43%.
- New Effect: Now have the cosmetic item .
- Health growth over time increased by ~60%
- Melee minions no longer gain attack damage as the game progresses.
- Turret bullets now deal a fixed percent of minion max health:
- Melee ~45% health per bullet
- Visual and Gameplay Update on Howling Abyss map (to match Summoner's Rift)
- Minions no longer gain magic resistance over time.
- Minion health gain over time increased to compensate the loss of resistances.
- MELEE MINION GOLD REWARD 19 ⇒ 20.
- Minions no longer gain armor or magic resistance over time.
- All minion health gain over time has been increased to be roughly as durable as when they had resistances.
- Visual Update on Summoner's Rift map.
- Lane minions are no longer worth more experience based on game time.
- Base gold value reduced to 20 from 22.
- Melee minion magic resist now increases by 1.25 every 3 minutes (up from 0.5)