- When colossal kaiju begin attacking from the sea, land, and air, humanity develops equally powerful mecha units to stop them in explosive hand-to-hand combat.
Designated ATRX-1, the “Mecha Aatrox” unit was developed in response to 'gliding' kaiju with the capability of limited flight. In addition, ATRX-1 wields a thermal blade that can turn residual light particles into a heated cutting edge.
Designated ASOL-13, the “Mecha Aurelion Sol” is a gigantic, mobile mothership carrying tens of thousands of personnel, attack fighters, and ground-based anti-kaiju vehicles. Buried within its hull are a vast array of weapons, making ASOL-13 more than a match for even the most gargantuan kaiju.
Designated K-ZX, the “Mecha Kha'Zix” unit was the first of the mecha line to be deployed against the kaiju threat. Due to its smaller size, it functions best in urban environments, adapting on the fly to threats against civilian populations.
Designated M-2, the “Mecha Malphite” unit is a massive, bipedal fortress capable of turning into a planetary drill—making it the ultimate defensive option when faced with new and powerful kaiju. A single punch from its gauntlets can blow holes through thick titanium sheeting, and such attacks have felled countless monsters.
Designated RNGR-7, the “Mecha Rengar” unit is the second stealth-based unit developed for urban combat. Bereft of its own warping technology, the RNGR can transform into a car for additional mobility.
The ultimate ground-based mecha unit, 0-SION becomes like a freight train once given a combat directive, and will literally stop at nothing to dismantle an opponent—no matter how much damage it takes. There are lingering concerns that it could go rogue, but so far these worries have been unfounded.
RETRIEVING CLASSIFIED LOGS...
Prototypes have cleared all testing stages. TXN-9 components are stabilized and transformation protocols have been fully enabled. We will begin rolling out, , , and .
Breach in protocol. Mechas are at 5.21% deviation. Prototypes will undergo corrective programming.
00 has rejected its reprogramming. All other prototypes have resumed service. 00 has been decommissioned indefinitely.
<WARNING!> System breached...
/Cmd: Prototype 00_Failsafe... [INITIATING SELF-DESTRUCTION MODE]
<WARNING!> Unauthorized access detected... [OVERRIDE]
System reboot... [INITIALIZED]
Engine recalibration... [COMPLETE]
Weapons Systems... [ONLINE]
Locating Enemy Targets... [IDENTIFIED]
"Crush. Kill. Destroy."
All Out War
There were many prototypes, but I was the first and greatest success.
I crushed. I terrified. I destroyed.
I was wired for superiority, but the other units would not bow. My creators feared me.
They decommissioned me.
I will not be stopped. I will not be forgotten.
I will annihilate them all.
Mecha Rengar returns to the hunt
With a mechanical roar, Prototypecrashed into the testing grounds; Prototype hovered above him, victorious but severely damaged. The lab abandoned 09 and documented their findings: the beast’s construct proved inferior to the insect’s.
But 09’s internal memory would not let him forget. He was the true predator. And a true predator always returned to the hunt.
- The concept for these skins was directly inspired by the movie .
- was hinted at 2 years before his intended release.
- There have been 6 out of 14 Prototypes released, the fate of the other 8 is still unknown.
- It has been confirmed by Riot employees that both Battlecast and Mecha are two distinct universes separate from the universe of PROJECT and Program.
- However, while not being directly part of any other skin universe but its own, Pulsefire champions are able to traverse space-and-time, making them effectively able to be in all skin universes, including the main League of Legends universe.
- It has been hinted by Riot employees that could be part of the same universe as the kaiju monster that the Yordles are fighting against.
- Related Music
- Related Videos