- For the Alternate Universe, see Super Galaxy.
- The Super-Mech has a passive effects and an active ability.
- Passive - Cleave: The Super-Mech's attacks cleave the area in front of him.
- Active - Mecha Justice: The Super-Mech calls down a devastating blast at his target's location, dealing to his target and magic damage to all other nearby enemies. magic damage
- Super-Mech does not benefit from Innate of , so it cannot leap at the start of combat.
- Having a maximum of three items spread across the Mech-Pilot units guarantees the Super-Mech receiving said three items.
- Having four or more items among the units could prove to be risky since RNG could cause the Super-Mech to choose a sub-optimal combination.
- The Super-Mech is a big, buffy front-line unit that generally serves as a distraction, is Mech's core item, as it gradually increases the damage of his ability Justice withe granting it defensive stats. is obligatory in later stages of the game as enemys may have acess to zhepyr.
- It has a peculiar interaction with , as Mech has a AoE Cleave with his massive sword rather that a normal auto attack, it allows to gain Titan's stacks more quickly.
- Other options such as , , are situationally strong depending on enemy compositions.
- and are useful in shredding through the Super-Mech's colossal health pool.
- banishing the Super-Mech can buy your units enough time to kill the other units or get their abilities ready.
- The animation for the Mech-Pilot units merging into the Super-Mech is borrowed from League of Legends mechanic. , a
- The Super-Mech uses the model, art and animations of .
- Its passive ability, Cleave resembles the passive of .
- Its active ability, Mecha Justice is based on League of Legends ability .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.