The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Since Double Strike resets the counter on-attack and the second strike applies on-hit effects, the second strike is able to add a stack for the next Double Strike activation.
- If Double Strike's target becomes untargetable shortly after the triggering attack, it will still occur and deal its effects as usual.
- Alpha Strike's primary damage applies after Master Yi reappears.
- Alpha Strike's cooldown reduction applies on structures but not when Master Yi is blinded.
- When Master Yi bounces from a unit it will grant vision in a 600 radius around it for up-until after Alpha Strike ends, including across terrain, though not into brushes. It will always grant vision around the primary target even if he doesn't bounce off it.
- Alpha Strike's damage is calculated the moment the mark is placed. Because of this it is possible to inflict differing amounts of damage if Master Yi changes his AD in the middle of Alpha Strike.
- Master Yi will follow all his primary target's movements.
- Alpha Strike can only follow up-to units; If the target teleports a very long distance, it will not be followed.
- Master Yi can use summoner spells with the exceptions of , , , and / during Alpha Strike.
- If the primary target is a champion Master Yi will automatically attack it once Alpha Strike ends, and thus Master Yi will not be able to buffer other abilities.
- Spell shield will only block a single instance of damage.
- If Master Yi dies during Alpha Strike and he is only focusing one target, the ability will only deal the reduced damage strikes and not the final tick of damage from reappearing.
- If he is striking multiple targets the damage will be dealt immediately when dying, and if he dies before the bounce from the last target, Alpha Strike will deal reduced damage only to all units he already bounced from.
- If Master Yi enters resurrection during Alpha Strike and he is only focusing one target, the ability will deal the reduced damage strikes as normal and the final tick of damage after being resurrected.
- If he is striking multiple targets, Alpha Strike will sometimes deal the reduced damage from repeated bounces and the main damage after being resurrected, and sometimes only the reduced damage, unrelated to the number of targets available.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences
- Cooldown begins after the dash.
- Meditate's healing amount updates dynamically as he heals himself, making Master Yi heal for less as his current health increases.
- The following table refers for interactions while Master Yi is channeling:
- There are two situations that can happen if Master Yi uses Highlander while Highlander's buff is active.
- If the buff's duration is under 7 seconds, the buff refreshes to 7 seconds.
- If the buff's duration is above 7 seconds nothing happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.