- For the removed runes, see Mark (runes).
Mark / Dash is a summoner spell exclusive to the Howling Abyss. Mark uses direction-targeting while Dash uses auto-targeting. It throws a snowball that, upon impact, deals true damage and over the next few seconds, it may be reactivated to dash towards the marked target to deal the same damage.
- Despite the fact the duration of Mark's debuff refreshes on subsequent applications, summoners still only have their respective 3 seconds to cast Dash.
- The cooldown of this summoner spell is automatically reduced to 48 seconds, due to the Howling Abyss aura, which reduces the cooldown of summoner spells by 40%.
- The cooldown can be reduced even more with other sources of summoner spell cooldown reduction.
| Summoner spell CDR
| Base cooldown ▶
| ▼ Cooldown reduction
| 5% ()
| 10% ()
| 40% ()
| 43% ()
| 50% ()
| 52.5% ()
- The spell possesses the same behavior of Legend of the Poro King featured game mode.
/ from the
- The icon of was edited to for that of , another summoner spell.
- Removed: No longer uses minimap targeting.
- Level requirement increased to 6 from 1.
- Cooldown increased to 80 seconds from 40.
- snowball width reduced to 80 from 100.
- new: Added a glow effect to make snowballs more visible.
- Total damage using and unchanged
- Champion's Level) from 5 + (2.5 × Champion's Level)
damage increased to 10 + (5 ×
- 50% of total damage from 25%.
- Champion's Level) from 15 + (7.5 × Champion's Level)
damage decreased to 10 + (5 ×
- 50% of total damage from 75%.
- range decreased to 1600 from 2500
- cooldown increased to 40 seconds from 20 seconds
- Total damage using and unchanged.
- 5 × Champion's Level) from 20 + (10 × Champion's Level).
damage reduced to 5 + (2.
- 5 × Champion's Level)
deals damage equals to 15 + (7.
- V5.8 Added
· · · ( ) · · ·
H · / H · S · S ( · )
|Featured Game Mode
H · H · ·
· · · · · · · · · · · ·