- For the removed runes, see Mark (runes).
Mark / Dash is a summoner spell exclusive to the Howling Abyss. Mark uses direction-targeting while Dash uses auto-targeting. It throws a snowball that, upon impact, deals true damage and over the next few seconds, the spell may be reactivated to dash towards the marked target to deal the same damage.
- Mark and Dash cannot be used while unable to cast. Both are disabled while grounded or rooted.
- Mark applies a debuff to the enemy hit, which is removed by sources of effects that dispel all hostile debuffs from the unit. A notable example of this is resurrection.
- Despite the fact the duration of Mark's debuff refreshes on subsequent applications, summoners still only have their respective 3 seconds to cast Dash.
- Dash is swapped back to Mark in the spell slot when it completes sucessfully, or the recast window expires.
- If Dash is somehow interrupted (by or an allied ), the player can cast it again if time permits.
- The cooldown of this summoner spell is automatically reduced to 48 seconds, due to the Howling Abyss aura, which reduces the cooldown of summoner spells by 40%.
- The cooldown can be reduced even more with other sources of summoner spell cooldown reduction.
- The spell possesses the same behavior of Legend of the Poro King featured game mode.
/ from the
- / was inspired by / .
- The icon of was edited to for that of , another summoner spell.