- For the removed runes, see Mark (runes).
Mark / Dash is a summoner spell exclusive to the Howling Abyss. Mark uses direction-targeting while Dash uses auto-targeting. It throws a snowball that, upon impact, deals true damage and over the next few seconds, the spell may be reactivated to dash towards the marked target to deal the same damage.
- Mark and Dash cannot be used while unable to cast. Both are disabled while grounded or rooted.
- Mark and Dash both deal spell damage.
- Mark cannot be blocked by spell shield. , , and
- Mark's debuff cannot be removed by .
- The caster, while performing Dash, will track the target if they change locations.
- The caster will not stop tracking the target until they reach them, as there is no maximum tracking distance.
- Dash will always deal its damage upon the dash's completion, even if the target is untargetable upon arrival.
- Mark applies a debuff to the enemy hit, which is removed by sources of effects that dispel all hostile debuffs from the unit. A notable example of this is resurrection.
- The caster will automatically attack the target they dashed to upon arrival.
- Despite the fact the duration of Mark's debuff refreshes on subsequent applications, summoners still only have their respective 3 seconds to cast Dash.
- Dash is swapped back to Mark in the spell slot when it completes successfully, or the recast window expires, and then Mark goes on cooldown.
- Dash can be used even while the marked target is untargetable, although the dash will not commence and neither will the spell go on cooldown.
- The cooldown of this summoner spell is automatically reduced to 48 seconds, due to the Howling Abyss aura, which reduces the cooldown of summoner spells by 40%.
- The cooldown can be reduced even more with other sources of summoner spell cooldown reduction.
- The spell possesses the same behavior of Legend of the Poro King featured game mode.
/ from the
- / was inspired by / .
- The icon of was edited to for that of , another summoner spell.