- Maokai can gain stacks from nearby enemy champions he has no sight of.
- Sap Magic can be blinded (but will not be consumed) but cannot be . and/or missed if Maokai is
- Sap Magic does not trigger versus structures or wards.
- The struck ability has to trigger spell effects such as spell damage or area damage for the cooldown to be reduced.
- If Maokai possesses a spell shield and it consumes an enemy ability, he will still receive the cooldown reduction.
- No additional effect.
- Applies area damage from a normal Sapling and deals persistent damage to enemies hit by an empowered Sapling.
- Saplings have a base movement speed of 400, increased based on Maokai's boots:
- : 425
- , , , and : 445
- and : 460
- Sapling Toss grants sight of the target location even while the Sapling is in flight.
- The Saplings will continue to chase their target even if they lose sight of them (but they do not prioritize champions so they will chase the first target they encounter).
- Saplings will appear on the map as minions despite being untargetable and invulnerable.
- Saplings will stop before colliding with and while they are in the air.
- Saplings cannot stack on top of each other (they will move a short distance away from one another if they are aimed at the same location).
- Spell shield does not negate the damage from an empowered Sapling.
- Saplings attack always at the same two points, no matter where they were placed.
- Ultra Rapid Fire differences:
- Limited to 5 Saplings active.
- Any one enemy champion can be affected by Nature's Grasp more than once; they can be damaged and rooted by other brambles even after already colliding with one.
- The brambles permeate through terrain.
|Control type||Nearby enemies|
|Spell effects||Area of effect|
The Sapling's attacks are mitigated byand .
Saplings thrown into any nearby brush will deal double damage over 2 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.