The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- could have been consumed multiple times if the user had one already active (after a short cooldown) which will queue them up to be used after the previous completes (maximum 5 stacks).
- Using a , as with all other activated items, did not interrupt channeled abilities.
- Before V5.22, when they were purchasable, were useful early game, but lost their effectiveness from the mid-game onwards as the champion's maximum mana and skill costs became too excessive for them to be beneficial. It was useful for all champions that utilized mana, so they could cast abilities more often.
- This item was originally called Potion of Brilliance.
- During seasonal events, the
has been replaced by seasonal items with the same effect, but different names/pictures.
- The Snowdown Showdown celebrations. was a seasonal item that replaced the during the 2009, 2010, and 2011
- The Harrowing celebration. was a seasonal item that replaced the during the 2010
- The Lunar Revel celebration. was another seasonal item that replaced the during the
- In V220.127.116.11b worked by increasing the user's mana regeneration by roughly 6.7 mana/second for 15 seconds, which effectively restores 100 mana over the duration. As a consequence of this mechanic, unique passive will stack with a , increasing its potency by up to 100%.
- On patch V5.22 this item was removed from the game. It was not replaced by any other purely mana-restoring item, though and restore some mana.
- Mana potion has a strange interaction with champions are manaless or use a different source of mana. An example is who, until the February 22nd Hotfix, was able to obtain it through the rune and consume it, causing his Ferocity bar to constantly fill up.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.