||"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- This item has been removed on patch V3.14.
Mana Manipulator was a legendary item in League of Legends.
* 5 mana regeneration
- Total Gold Value = 300
Aura Value per Ally Champion
- 100% gold efficient.
base stats were
- 100% for every nearby allied champion, who uses mana as their resource. gold efficiency got increased by
- Summoner's Rift.
was the only advanced item that can be bought at the beginning of the game in
- affecting five allied mana-reliant champions on a team was the most gold efficient item, providing 1500g worth of stats for a price of 300g, exactly 500% the value for its cost.
- Recipe changed to
+ 120 gold.
- Item cost decreased to 300 from 400.
- Mana Warp Passive Aura reduced to 5 mana regeneration from 6.
- Item cost reduced to 400 from 475.
- Combine cost reduced to 40 from 115.
- No longer builds into
- Used in new item recipe for .
- No longer builds into (removed item).
- Clones will no longer grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
- Combine cost reduced to 115 from 130 (total cost 475).
May 23, 2009 Patch:
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds reduced to 8 from 9.